SOAR is open to all 703/704 ATAC member operators who are willing to align philosophies and operating principles focused on safety, standard operating procedures, innovation and company culture.
Mississauga, ON (PRWEB) May 16, 2017
Air Georgian is excited to announce that the airline will be attending the ATAC Spring Event on Tuesday, May 16th, 2017. Air Georgian has recently created an innovative recruitment and retention initiative called SOAR – Sharing Opportunities for Advancement and Reward. Tuesday’s event will focus on engaging ATAC member airlines involved in 703 and 704 operations to discuss opportunities for partnering with Air Georgian in our recruitment and retention program.
Our 703/704 program is open to all ATAC member airlines willing to align philosophies and operating principles focusing on safety, standard operating procedures, innovation and company culture.
Benefits for 703/704 ATAC member operators:
1. Recruitment tool for new pilots entering their operation by offering an opportunity for a direct pathway into the Air Canada system;
2. Reduced training costs as attrition can be coordinated with qualification expiry and training event dates for employee when transitioning to Air Georgian;
3. Extended notice period of the transitioning employee through offers of employment ranging from 30 – 120 days to meet the needs of the 703/704 ATAC member airline.
Benefits for the employee:
1. Clear pathway to Air Canada through Air Georgian’s Pilot Mobility Agreement;
2. Opportunities to advance to from 703 operations to 704 turboprop operations, or from 704 operations to 705 jet operations within Air Canada Express;
3. Ease of job transition through alignment of operating principles and standard operating procedures.
Benefits for Air Georgian
1. High quality stream of pilots to meet Air Georgians expanding needs;
2. Program will provide a flow of pilots to meet Air Georgian’s obligations under the Pilot Mobility Agreement with Air Canada;
3. Reduced recruitment costs.
Air Georgian operates under the Air Canada Express banner for Air Canada and highly values a relationship dating back almost 20 years as their longest serving independent regional partner. Air Georgian’s flying consists of 31 domestic and transborder destinations from bases in Toronto and Calgary. Air Georgian’s fleet of CRJ aircraft is located in Toronto primarily serving markets in the United States providing 6th freedom connections to Air Canada's growing international network.
Jeslene Bryant Air Georgian’s SOAR Coordinator said, “Air Georgian is excited to partner with fellow ATAC member airlines to broaden the reach of our SOAR program. SOAR stands for Sharing Opportunities for Advancement and Reward and we believe there is no better way to fulfil this mandate than by partnering all interested ATAC member airlines.”
For more information please contact SOAR(at)airgeorgian(dot)ca