GroupGets for Business is the next phase of our evolution. It’s ideal for manufacturers looking for a way to market and sell beta versions, ‘unofficial’ product concepts, pilot products, and advanced technologies to our innovation-hungry community.
RENO, Nevada (PRWEB) May 23, 2017
GroupGets LLC., the online platform that empowers users to securely join or organize group buys for any product, has launched GroupGets for Business. This new service is ideal for enterprises and manufacturers that want to broaden their distribution channels by connecting with creative individuals and engineers who are actively looking for a specific product or assembly to realize their product development visions.
GroupGets levels the buying playing field by giving independent inventors, product developers, makers, and businesses the same access and pricing for specialized technology products as larger players. GroupGets connects these buyers with a wide variety of products offered by leading manufacturers, and enables them to apply the power of crowdfunding to secure volume pricing on products that would otherwise be unobtainable due to high minimum-order quantities.
With thousands of successful GroupGets transactions completed, GroupGets has established itself as an innovation hub depended on by manufacturers such as FLIR Systems Inc., Hamamatsu, Research at Google, and startups like Breadware Inc.
Today, with the launch of GroupGets for Business, GroupGets aims to attract lean manufacturers of sophisticated products and components that want to connect with new markets without having to resort to selling one-offs and small-quantity lots. For these manufacturers, GroupGets acts as an efficient and easy on-ramp to mass distribution that complements their existing sales channels.
"We’ve grown fast and evolved into a thriving innovation hub by enabling early access to tip-of-the spear technologies for professional researchers, product developers, makers, and enthusiasts worldwide," said Ron Justin, co-founder and CEO of GroupGets. "GroupGets for Business is the next phase of our evolution. It’s ideal for manufacturers looking for a way to market and sell beta versions, ‘unofficial’ product concepts, pilot products, and advanced technologies to our innovation-hungry community. We also have private, invite-only campaigns to enable supply chain ‘black ops’ for B2B and other uses."
What GroupGets for Business offers manufacturers
Forward-thinking manufacturers are using GroupGets to get early ROI on their technology investments by offering them for sale to an expanding community of independent inventors, developers, makers, and other businesses.
- Reach enthusiastic buyers willing to team up to purchase your product. The GroupGets community, which spans 50 countries, includes makers, hobbyists, design engineers, professional product developers, and researchers at Fortune 500 companies and prestigious universities like MIT and Johns Hopkins.
- Connect with savvy innovators in new and untapped markets. Get early feedback and ROI on your technology investments. GroupGets provides an on-ramp to high-volume potential for innovators who otherwise could not afford the initial minimum order quantity required by many manufacturers.
- Optimize your product for niche markets. GroupGets’ in-house design team, GetLab, can design or help co-design custom electronics and software to make its partners’ products more accessible.
- GroupGets can optionally handle, pack, and ship products to individual backers, further off-loading manufacturers from the hassle of selling to individual buyers.
- GroupGets builds a 24x7 crowd-support network around your products.
- GroupGets markets its partners’ products on its social media channels and its email list with custom and innovative content creation on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Medium, and its blog.
- See “Six Ways a Group Buy Will Boost Your Business” on the GroupGets blog.
What manufacturers are saying about GroupGets
"GroupGets is a valued early distribution and innovation partner for multiple FLIR products." —Dr. Jay James, FLIR Systems Inc.
(Note to editors: read how GroupGets helped FLIR reach one million units of its breakthrough Lepton long-wave infrared (LWIR) thermal imaging camera core.)
"The GroupGets platform offers a powerful mix of a ready-to-use online storefront, a highly experienced marketing team, and access to a loyal customer base. As a company doing our first major product launch, our online retail options are limited — and the GroupGets campaign was perfect. The GroupGets team was able to help us get our campaign set up quickly. Further, as there is no upfront cost to launch our campaign on GroupGets, the pricing structure is a win-win. The GroupGets team is first rate and we will be releasing exclusives of our future products first on GroupGets." —Daniel Price, CEO, Breadware Inc.
"We are proud to partner with GroupGets to help us build our Keyport Maker Program. The GroupGets team is exceptional, and their dedication to serving the maker community—from incredible deals on hard-to-source components to their awesome customer support—is exactly what we need to support the development of new Keyport-compatible products." —David Cooper, CEO, Keyport Inc.
About GroupGets LLC
Founded in Santa Barbara, California, and now based in Reno, Nevada, GroupGets empowers anyone to securely join or organize group buys for any existing product. The platform brings backers together and securely handles fulfillment. The GroupGets in-house design team, GetLab, can design custom accessories and software to make products more useful and accessible. Leverage the power of shared purchasing interests and collaborate with GroupGets! For more, visit http://www.groupgets.com.