SmartPractitioner is the premier career services website tailored specifically for Mental Health Professionals
Post Falls, Idaho (PRWEB) May 25, 2017
SmartPractitioner announces its career services website (http://www.smartpractitioner.com) for mental health professionals and offers services, information, and products designed to support mental health practitioners and enhance their career at every stage.
Behavioral health professionals are tasked with juggling a lot – from tracking hours as an intern to managing a private practice, client lists and calendars, creating a website, keeping up with continuing education, and more...
To help practitioners get back to what they do best – helping others - SmartPractitioner benefits its members in three key ways:
- Vetting and providing access to the best products and services for the modern mental health practitioner
- Hosting webinars led by industry leaders and professionals on everything from growing your practice to handling work/life balance
- Providing a secure, comfortable place to connect with peers in a targeted set of forums to exchange information, ask questions, and search common problems.
SmartPractitioner has already established several partnerships to immediately offer services to members, from students to established practitioners:
For Student members navigating initial licensure, SmartPractitioner has partnered with three of the top exam preparation companies to provide exclusive discounts on products and services. SmartPractitioner members will save 10% on all exam preparation products, including CE's and certifications from the following partners:
- AATBS is the leader in providing behavioral sciences licensing exam preparation and continuing education for over 500K mental health professionals since 1976.
- Academic ReviewMaster - EPPP or Social Work Exam with the Learn Through Testing Method.
- Taylor Study Method is a comprehensive, customized, online EPPP and CPLEE test preparation program.
Additional Benefits for SmarPractitioner members:
- Web Development Services
- Private Counseling
- Medical Billing
- Telemental Health
- Continuing Education
- Coaching & Consulting Services
- Practice Management Software
- Much more to come
SmartPractitioner expects to announce even more benefits and partnerships in the next few months.
SmartPractitioner is offered as a yearly subscription service starting at just $60/year and is open to all mental health practitioners. To learn more or to start receiving membership benefits right away, visit http://www.SmartPractitioner.com