Whether you want to go fishing, flightseeing or whale-watching, the Alaska TourSaver’s Juneau Travel Discount App can save you more than $1,900 on the area’s best tours and attractions.
(PRWEB) May 24, 2017
Summertime is the best time to explore Juneau, Alaska. And it’s more fun when companions travel at no additional charge! Whether you want to go fishing, flightseeing or whale-watching, the Alaska TourSaver’s Juneau Travel Discount App saves more than $1,900 on the area’s best tours and attractions with 2-for-1 travel coupons.
The Juneau App can be downloaded to iPhones or iPads. The cost is $34.99. Companion passes are provided for some spectacular tours and adventures, including:
1. Mt. Roberts Tramway. This is Juneau’s signature attraction. Take a tram straight up the mountainside and go hiking and exploring in the Alpine meadows above Juneau! At the top of the tram is a restaurant and nature center. Trails are clearly marked if you want to hike to the top of Mt. Roberts!
2. Era Helicopters Taku Glacier flight seeing. The view is always better from above—especially in a helicopter. You’ll zip along the Taku River and land on the Taku Glacier! The sleek A-Star 350 helicopters feature state-of-the art safety equipment. You’ll never forget the pass you’ll make near the face of the Taku Glacier as it empties into the Taku River!
3. Salmon fishing with Alaska Galore Tours. Catch the big one—they’re swimming right offshore!
4. Whale watching from Auke Bay. The captains know the best spots where the whales congregate to frolic in the frigid waters! Watch for humpbacks and orcas!
5. Zipline Adventure with Alaska Canopy Adventures. Zip through the rainforest on this exciting adventure.
6. Juneau Food Tours with Midgi Moto. Midgi is a local celebrity and food writer. She knows all the hot spots, including hideaways that are the stand-out leaders in Juneau’s food scene!
7. Glacier Gardens. Take a trip through the rainforest and see the magic that a couple of master gardeners work. Upside-down trees, oversized golf carts, million-dollar views….the works!
8. Sled dog summer camp. Check out the dogs of the Iditarod Sled Dog Race—they’re on summer vacation. That doesn’t mean they aren’t in training…but you’ll have a great time visiting with them!
9. Glacier kayaking with Alaska Travel Adventures. Kayak close to the face of the Mendenhall Glacier! All your gear is included—no experience necessary.
10. Float trip on the Mendenhall River with Alaska Travel Adventures. It’s a rough and tumble path from the glacial lake to the sea!
11. Gold Creek Salmon Bake with Alaska Travel Adventures. Enjoy a sumptuous meal featuring an old family recipe!
The Juneau app also features accommodations where the second night is free! Choose from the Frontier Suites near the airport, or the Driftwood Hotel which is downtown.
Take a few days and explore Juneau using the Juneau App for free companion passes! Just download the Juneau App from the iTunes® App Store on to an iPhone or iPad. There also are apps available for the entire Inside Passage region, with companion passes in Ketchikan, Haines and Skagway. Also available: the statewide edition of the Alaska TourSaver®. More details: Things To Do In Juneau with TourSaver®
Choose an Alaska TourSaver® app for Inside Passage deals, Southcentral Alaska, Juneau or the entire state, and start exploring Alaska armed with free companion passes to more than 120 Buy-One-Get-One tours across the state! The TourSaver® also is available as a traditional paper booklet, too. For more details, visit the website: https://www.toursaver.com