Boston, MA (PRWEB) May 25, 2017
Kimble, the global leader in professional services automation (PSA), today announced its software is ranked No. 1 in G2 Crowd’s Spring 2017 Grid℠ for Professional Services Automation Software. Kimble also received the highest customer satisfaction score among competitive PSA products with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Through an algorithm to calculate customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size and social impact), G2 Crowd determines the best PSA software. According to customer reviews, Kimble’s highest-rated features are budget tracking, forecasting and resource loading/scheduling, which drove its above-average rating for ease of use.
“Until now we’ve taken a more conservative approach to marketing to focus on the further development of our software, but that hasn’t stopped our customers from spreading the good word,” said Sean Hoban, CEO of Kimble Applications. “Users are clearly responding positively to the value Kimble adds, and that’s a sure sign that we have something unique within the market.”
Kimble’s G2 ranking comes on the heels of its newest product update, Kimble 1.25, which utilizes augmented intelligence features such as best practice recommendations and streamlined project management. Kimble is the first and only AI-enabled PSA solution, as this advanced technology is not available with competitors such as FinancialForce or NetSuite. The introduction of augmented intelligence capabilities showcases Kimble’s commitment to innovation.
“Kimble has been identified as a ‘High Performer’ in our Spring 2017 Professional Services Automation Grid Report, based on their high levels of customer satisfaction,” said Mitch Lieberman, director of research, G2 Crowd. “Kimble, which received the highest Satisfaction score among Professional Services Automation products, was particularly highly rated in the ‘meets requirements’ category. Additionally, 90 percent of users rated it four out of five stars or better.”
Highlights from customer reviews:
- “Prior to adopting Kimble, we assessed a number of PSA applications; the emphatic decision was to select Kimble. Without it, I question whether our growth would have been managed so smoothly. Kimble has been a great decision!”
- “You can tell that it’s been designed by people who come from a professional services background themselves as it’s perfectly set up to meet our needs.”
- “With Kimble we have a clear view of where we need to act. Our turnover will double this year. I don't think we could have managed this without Kimble.”
- “A key differentiator of Kimble is that it is created by and for professional services users – it is a best of breed, comprehensive, end-to-end solution that helps drive visibility and planning to delivery of professional services through all phases of the delivery lifecycle.”
- “Kimble covers the full range of our activity, providing a single source of the truth, from sales, resourcing, delivery, time, expenses, invoicing and forecasting.”
For more information about how Kimble PSA can help grow your business, please visit https://www.kimbleapps.com/demo.
About Kimble Applications
Kimble Applications helps professional service businesses by improving business performance, increasing visibility and providing enhanced company collaboration. Kimble is dedicated to the production of unique management solutions delivered through a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. The members of the Kimble management team are recognized professional service experts, having founded, managed and grown several successful IT and management consulting organizations. They have first-hand experience of the business problems which result from the lack of adequate software available to manage professional services. The team has harnessed the best practice and unique intellectual property gained in their careers, along with detailed design input from a range of experts from leading firms across the globe.