We are a 100 percent living digital enterprise, and have implemented the Return on Digital® solutions across our organization last year.
Westborough, MA (PRWEB) May 25, 2017
Zensar Technologies, a leading provider of digital solutions, software and infrastructure services, announced the launch of its Return on Digital® enabled business solutions. These solutions are designed to deliver outcomes across operational, management, engagement and customer/partner centric initiatives. Enterprises can look forward to the consulting led approach from the Zensar team, supported by its capability in digital implementations. The solution involves core back-end systems, cross-over and the front-end agile systems to deliver single view, real-time and reliable functional and financial benefits.
Sandeep Kishore, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Zensar Technologies commented, “We are a 100 percent living digital enterprise, and have implemented the Return on Digital® solutions across our organization last year. The outcomes comprise of more engaged employees, higher operational efficiencies, quicker management decision ability and partnership led customer relationships. We experienced key results early on, which increased considerably with increase in adoption. We are confident that enterprises deploying this solution suite will see key results that influence the overall profitability of the organization.”
According to Prameela Kalive, EVP and Head, Applications Business Solutions, “It has been our constant endeavour to introduce innovative solutions to help our customers benefit from their digital investments. Having experienced the outcomes ourselves, we are positive that enterprises will be able to realize clear and measurable business benefits from this new offering.”
Zensar’s Return on Digital® eco-system has been successfully implemented across various key functions within Zensar, with visible outcomes within a short period. In a span of one year, the company was able to introduce more than 30 applications, with more than 50 processes digitized and with 100 percent employee adoption in some cases. The team comprises of over 500 associates across consulting, technology and change management. Enterprises are empowered to leverage the consultation mode that comprises of identifying the key problems being faced in the context of overall business objectives.
Additionally, the enterprise can make inroads towards meeting the changes concurrent with dynamic industry trends. The solutions can be either implemented as they are with modifications or completely customized to address specific objectives.
Key solution features:
- The solution framework can be implemented across any core systems and middleware that maybe already in place (cross-over)
- The implementation is rapid and technology agnostic
- Ready for use by the end users within a short span of time
- The solution is able to bring about change management during its lifecycle with clear indicators of benefits
- Comprises of end to end functionality of UX, analytics, cloud, content strategy, mobility etc.
- Enterprises can choose between ready to implement solutions or go for customized solutions
- Available for all functions of an organization from HR, Finance, Executive Management, Customer engagement etc.
- The solution brings together the business concerns, objectives with IT’s need for adoption and implementation. This partnership led model ensures that both can seamlessly leverage the results
On implementing the Zensar Return on Digital® solutions enterprises can achieve returns on their digital investments as follows:
- Due to the focused approach towards business goals, there is a direct impact on key business performance indicators like the EPS, EBITDA etc.
- Enterprises can enable a culture of swift responsiveness and timely resolution, that directly enhances customer experience
- Enhanced flexibility to adapt to changes in the marketplace to remain competitive and relevant
- Due to the engagement scope across both internal and external stakeholders universe, there is a higher impact on business performance as it helps enable quicker and timely management decisions
- Better operational efficiencies across functions
- Overall improvement in business performance and effectiveness
- Enterprises can have a single view that helps in data enabled decision making at any time, from anywhere
About Zensar (http://www.zensar.com)
Zensar is a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with global organizations across industries on their Digital Transformation journey. A technology partner of choice, backed by a strong track record of innovation; credible investment in Digital solutions; and unwavering commitment to client success, Zensar’s comprehensive range of digital and technology services and solutions enables its clients achieve new thresholds of business performance. Zensar, with its experience in delivering excellence and superior client satisfaction through myriad technology solutions, is uniquely positioned to help its clients surpass challenges they face running their existing business most efficiently, helping in their legacy transformation, and planning for business expansion and growth through innovative and digital ways.
Follow Zensar via:
Zensar Blog: http://www.zensar.com/blogs
Catch our refreshed new website at: http://www.zensar.com
About RPG Enterprises (http://www.rpggroup.com)
Mumbai headquartered RPG Enterprises is one of India's largest industrial conglomerates. With over 15 companies in its fold, the group has a strong presence across core business sectors such as Infrastructure, Tyre, IT and Specialty. Established in 1979, RPG Enterprises is one of India’s fastest growing business groups with a turnover in excess of Rs 21,000 crore.
PR Contacts (Global Headquarters - India):
Chief Marketing Officer
PR Contact – (US)
Director of Marketing, US
Tel: +508 621 4753
Certain statements in this release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements which involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding fluctuations in earnings, our ability to manage growth, intense competition in IT services including those factors which may affect our cost advantage, wage increases in India, our ability to attract and retain highly skilled professionals, time and cost overruns on fixed price, fixed-time frame contracts, client concentration, restrictions on immigration, our ability to manage our international operations, reduced demand for technology in our key focus areas, disruptions in telecommunication networks, our ability to successfully complete and integrate potential acquisitions, liability for damages on our service contracts, withdrawal of governmental fiscal incentives, political instability, legal restrictions on raising capital or acquiring companies outside India, and unauthorized use of our intellectual property and general economic conditions affecting our industry. The Company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statement that may be made from time to time by or on behalf of the Company.