Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) May 27, 2017
Holland & Hart LLP announced today that Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, an annual guide identifying top attorneys and law firms in the U.S., ranked 94 Holland & Hart attorneys and 32 of the firm's Chambers-defined practice areas, by market, in its 2017 edition, reinforcing the firm’s leading presence in our eight-state footprint and in Washington, D.C.
Highlights of the firm’s 2017 Chambers rankings include:
- 94 Holland & Hart attorneys individually recognized, with 26 Band 1 rankings
- 19 practice areas ranked Band 1
- Nationally ranked in Environment and Projects: Renewables & Alternative Energy
- Three attorneys nationally ranked: Trip Mackintosh (Denver): International Trade: Export Controls & Economic Sanctions; Steven Pelak (Washington, D.C.): International Trade: Export Controls & Economic Sanctions; Thomas Sansonetti (Greenwood Village/Denver): Native American Law
- Utah partner James Barnett included in the “Spotlight Table” for his specialized ERISA practice
London-based Chambers & Partners publishes directories that assess and rank the world’s leading lawyers. Chambers USA rankings are the result of in-depth interviews with clients and other leading law firm lawyers as well as assessing recent matters completed. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client.
To view Holland & Hart's complete 2017 Chambers USA rankings, click here.
About Holland & Hart
Celebrating the 70th anniversary of its founding in 1947, Holland & Hart is a full service, national law firm that today has approximately 500 lawyers in 16 offices across eight states and in Washington, D.C. delivering integrated legal solutions to regional, national, and international clients of all sizes. We serve clients in a diverse range of industries, including energy and resources, food and beverage, and technology, communications and media. For more information, visit http://www.hollandhart.com or on Twitter: @HollandHart.