Our integration with the Adobe video products provides the user with a new level of seamless functionality to handle the post-production video needs of the future, said Rahul Bhargava, CTO of Evolphin Software.
San Ramon, CA (PRWEB) June 08, 2017
Evolphin Software announces its next generation Zoom VideoFX solution, providing panel integration with Adobe® Premiere® Pro CC & Adobe After Effects® CC.
Zoom VideoFX is an intelligent software hub that connects multiple systems together including Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, external transcoders, archive management systems and CDNs to simplify the post-production video workflow. The solution reduces time to post-produce videos without sacrificing quality or time-to-market. VideoFX streamlines post-production and eliminates manual intervention, making it much simpler for brands, broadcasters, and other content creators to capture, process, and distribute video assets.
Zoom VideoFX is already deployed with a broad range of customers who are focused on the transition from traditional print and publishing media, to the rapidly growing video-based business model. A global leader with 90 iconic brands has deployed Zoom VideoFX to manage their video production across 50 websites with a billion user-initiated video streams, and 40,000 videos produced each year. In doing so, they have delivered a 30 to 40% faster turnaround time in video production, and reduced oversights and rework by 25%.
“Zoom VideoFX for Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects signals our continued penetration into the fast-growing video space as companies move away from traditional asset management workflows into more complex, video-centric asset management solutions. Our integration with the Adobe video products provides the user with a new level of seamless functionality to handle the post-production video needs of the future,” said Rahul Bhargava, CTO of Evolphin Software.
Support for Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects extends existing Evolphin Media Asset Management support for other Adobe Creative Cloud® applications, including InCopy® CC, Illustrator® CC, Photoshop® CC and InDesign® CC.
Zoom VideoFX highlights include:
- Zoom CCM (content capture module) to ingest video content in their native resolution - (SD/HD/4K/6K) from studio feeds, camera cards & external video content producers
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC plug-ins for searching and linking Hi-res footage and graphics elements
- Video preview support, streaming, scrubbing to specific time, and time code based search
- Frame-accurate video metadata
- Archive management with the ability to move Hi-res videos and their dependencies to any storage back-end including disk, tape and cloud archiving solutions such as Amazon Glacier
- On-demand transcoding with any external transcoder
- Direct asset or external asset management (allows Zoom CCM to manage assets that are not ingested into the Zoom database)
- Deep Analytics
With Zoom VideoFX, post-production professionals using Adobe video products can:
- Reduce data transfer and storage requirements thanks to front-end de-duplication, which only stores the deltas of the new asset versions
- Automatically organize media asset namespace based on metadata
- Search via metadata & link footage indexed in Evolphin Zoom MAM directly from Adobe apps with drag-and-drop features
- Check-in changes with metadata
- Switch between native footage & video proxies within the Zoom VideoFX panel
- Automate camera data ingest via Fiber channel within the panel for linking to existing sequences inside Adobe video products
- Govern usage of media with their Enterprise Asset Management solution
About Evolphin and Zoom
Evolphin Software is Media Asset Management Reimagined. Leveraging the industry’s first high-performance in-memory database, Evolphin introduces deduplication of content, enabling users to create, collaborate, and distribute rich media content in the most effective way possible.
For more information about Evolphin, including pricing, email info(at)evolphin(dot)com, or call 1 (888) 386-4114.