The bottom line is, Editorial Manager will help organize and improve our workflows. - Kimberly Martin, Journals Publisher for SAE International
WARRENDALE, Pa. (PRWEB) June 22, 2017
SAE International announces it has adopted Aries Systems’ Editorial Manager® system for use with its Journals and Written-Only Technical Paper process.
Editorial Manager is a cloud-based manuscript submission and peer-review tracking system for scholarly journals, reference works, books and other publications.
The new system will provide a more user-friendly experience for SAE International journal and written-only paper authors and reviewers.
“The bottom line is, Editorial Manager will help organize and improve our workflows,” Kimberly Martin, Journals Publisher for SAE International, said. “And that means we should be able to attract more authors by making the entire submission and peer-review process more user friendly.”
The new Editorial Manager system will:
- Save time for users
- Provide only one version of a paper at any one time for review – resulting in a more clear and concise process
- Allow associate editors to see all potential peer reviewers at one time (grouped by category/subject expertise) – making the selection process easier
- Allow an easier tracking process – authors will be able to see what is happening with their papers at all times, and associate editors and Editors-in-Chief will see at a glance the status and action needed for each assigned paper.
- Offer a double-blind peer review process for all submissions
- Provide automatic schedule reminders
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting over 127,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
-- http://www.sae.org --