Bloomington, Minn. (PRWEB) July 05, 2017
MEA’s Gas Operations Technical & Leadership Summit is returning to Rochester, Min. and will take place at the newly renovated Mayo Civic Center, August 8-10, 2017. The Gas Operations Technical & Leadership Summit is the natural gas forum of choice for natural gas professionals in the United States. This is an excellent opportunity to meet with peers, customers, suppliers, and competitors to focus on strengths and talents within the industry, and to collaborate on and solve current issues.
The Summit offers valuable workshops, one-of-a-kind demonstrations, and peer-to-peer connecting. The Gas Operations Technical & Leadership Summit is one of MEA’s most popular and highest attended programs. Come for two full days of education, networking, and visit the over 100 exhibitors.
- 70 learning sessions in 8 tracks of classes
- Technical, hands-on, leadership, and career-focused sessions
- Pre-Summit sessions, included with registration
- 130+ technology exhibits
- Nationally-recognized keynote speaker, Dan Meers
- Numerous networking and social engagements
A small representation of the agenda includes:
- Essentials of Electrofusion Joining MDPE & HDPE
- A comparison of Pipe Locating Tech’s: Ground Penetrating Radar vs Acoustic Pipe Location Techniques
- Odorization Pickling
- Steel and Polyethylene Line Stopping
- Fundamentals of Electronic Correctors
Interested in learning more about the Gas Operations Technical & Leadership Summit? Contact Ashleigh Esselman at (651) 289-9600 x129 or ashleighe (at) midwestenergy (dot) org or visit http://www.midwestenergy.org/gas-operations-technical--leadership-summit.html to learn more.
MEA serves the people that deliver electricity and natural gas to homes and businesses. MEA was founded as a trade association over 100 years ago by distribution utilities, whose vision was to improve safety and efficiency. Today, energy delivery companies and their contractors around the globe benefit from MEA's industry learning seminars, operations summits, and other events. Members collaborated to develop EnergyU, the world's premier online training and testing system for gas and electric distribution utilities.