DENVER, Colorado (PRWEB) August 15, 2017
Holland & Hart is pleased to announce that 21 partners have been selected as a 2018 “Lawyer of the Year,” which represents nearly 10 percent of the firm’s equity partners. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated market is honored with this recognition. Additionally, 183 attorneys, or 40 percent of the firm’s lawyers, have been named to the 2018 edition of Best Lawyers.
Best Lawyers has published its list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Lawyers on the Best Lawyers in America list are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in good standing and currently practicing.
For a complete list of the 183 Holland & Hart attorneys named to the 2018 Best Lawyers in America list, please click here.
Those named Best Lawyers 2018 “Lawyer of the Year” include:
- Andrea Anderson: Trademark Law in Boulder
- Jeanne Matthews Bender: Labor Law - Management in Billings
- A. John Davis III: Energy Law in Salt Lake City
- Donald A. Degnan: Copyright Law in Boulder
- L. Grant Foster: Trademark Law in Salt Lake City
- Kyle Gray: Appellate Practice in Billings
- George M. Haley: Litigation - Antitrust in Salt Lake City
- Janet N. Harris: Oil and Gas Law in Denver
- James E. Hartley: Litigation - Antitrust in Denver
- Scott S. Havlick: Litigation - Intellectual Property in Boulder
- Laura S. Hundley: Trusts and Estates in Boulder
- Timothy A. Lukas: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law in Reno
- W. Scott Mitchell: Litigation - Environmental in Billings
- Stephen V. Novacek: Real Estate Law in Reno
- Hugh J. O'Halloran: Real Estate Law in Jackson-WY
- Jack D. Palma II: Natural Resources Law in Cheyenne
- John F. Shepherd: Administrative / Regulatory Law in Denver
- J. Walter Sinclair: Bet-the-Company Litigation in Boise
- B. Newal Squyres: Litigation - Labor and Employment in Boise
- Christopher H. Toll: Litigation - Banking and Finance in Denver
- Matthew G. Wells: Venture Capital Law in Salt Lake City
About Holland & Hart
Celebrating the 70th anniversary of its founding in 1947, Holland & Hart is a full-service, national law firm that today has approximately 475 lawyers in 16 offices across eight states and in Washington, D.C. delivering integrated legal solutions to regional, national, and international clients of all sizes. We serve clients in a diverse range of industries, including energy and resources, food and beverage, and technology, communications and media. For more information, visit http://www.hollandhart.com or on Twitter: @HollandHart.