In October 2017, coders and medical practices will see many ICD-10 code changes taking effect, including noteworthy revisions in over 20 specialties.
Durham, NC (PRWEB) August 24, 2017
AudioEducator is the country’s top training provider for healthcare professionals in medical coding, billing and compliance. In the coming months, AudioEducator has lined up several training sessions on ICD-10 coding updates for 2018 catering to almost all specialties. Delivered by nationally recognized experts, these healthcare training conferences are designed to update providers with all the coding changes for 2018.
In October 2017, coders and medical practices will see many ICD-10 code changes taking effect, including noteworthy revisions in gastroenterology, musculoskeletal, ob-gyn, ophthalmology, pediatrics and psychiatry. Over 400 code additions, over 120 deletions, and over 300 revisions will be made to accommodate current terminology, technology, guidelines and practice. These will all go into effect from October 2017, and medical practices across specialties must be prepared.
To help healthcare professionals cope with this plethora of annual coding changes and ensure proper billing and correct reimbursement, AudioEducator is conducting a series of specialty-specific audio conferences and webinars on 2018 ICD-10 coding updates. These training sessions will cover all key specialties that will see changes in 2018. Presented by coding veterans in the healthcare industry, these 60- and 90-minute training conferences will provide healthcare professionals with useful tips and tools on ICD-10 coding changes. AudioEducator’s pool of experts includes some top names, such as Barbara Cobuzzi, Kelly Dennis, Jill Young, Terry Fletcher, Margie Scalley Vaught, Michael Ferragamo and other top medical coding experts.
Here’s a glimpse of what’s in store over the next few months:
- Get Ready for the 2018 ICD-10-CM Updates by Jill M. Young
- ICD-10 Updates for Pathology in 2018 by Peggy Slagle
- ICD-10-CM/PCS and the Effects on Clinical Documentation by Amy Pritchett
- Updates for Gastroenterology by Jill M. Young
- Updates for Orthopedics by Margie Scalley Vaught
- Update for Cardiology by Terry A. Fletcher
- 2018 ICD-10-CM and PCS Updates for Ob/Gyn by Lori-Lynne A. Webb
- Updates for Pain Management by Amy Turner
- Coding Update for Urology by Michael A. Ferragamo
- Updates for Home Health and Hospice by Judy Adams
- Updates for Ophthalmology and Optometry by Jeffrey Restuccio
- Update for Neurology by Kim Garner-Huey
- Updates for Anesthesia by Kelly Dennis
- Update for General Surgery by Kim Garner-Huey
- 2018 ICD-10-PCS Updates: What Coders and Medical Practices Need to Know Now by Amy Pritchett
- And more!
For more information, please visit https://www.audioeducator.com/medical-coding-billing/icd-10.html.
Get $30 off our audio conferences and webinars. Use Code PRWEB30 at checkout.
AudioEducator is the country’s leading source of knowledge and training for professionals in medical coding, billing and compliance. It conducts conferences and webinars with nationally renowned experts, consultants and legal experts who provide a fresh perspective on healthcare issues and trends. AudioEducator offers important updates, regulatory knowledge and compliance information on the latest coding and billing in over 25 medical specialties. It has provided thousands of healthcare professionals the opportunity to get answers to their most complex questions directly from experts.
To learn more, visit https://www.audioeducator.com/.