Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) August 30, 2017
Vizor, the world leader in regulatory software, trusted by Central Banks and Financial Regulators for the collection and validation of highly complex data from Financial Institutions, today announced it would be an “Executive” level sponsor, as well as an exhibitor, at the IFSB Summit 2017. Hosted by the Central Bank of United Arab Emirates, the Conference will be held October 22nd to October 24th at The St. Regis, Abu Dhabi.
At the Summit, visitors to Vizor’s exhibition space will have the opportunity to learn:
- Why leading financial regulators across the Islamic world, such as the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) and Monetary Authority of Brunei Darussalam (AMBD), have selected Vizor Software.
- How to fundamentally simplify and strengthen financial regulation with a smart, flexible solution that supports the full supervisory lifecycle.
- The latest strategies for financial analysis, on-site and off-site supervision, licensing, and risk profiling.
- How to harness technology to make financial supervision faster, easier, and more effective for financial regulators.
Vizor offers a multitude of features that strengthen the entire supervisory lifecycle with data quality controls, reporting, and accurate analysis. Popular Vizor software features allow financial regulators to:
- Effectively automate core financial processes, massively reducing manual work, eliminating errors, and increasing timeliness of data.
- Effectively automate core supervisory processes and provide extensive, intelligent analysis and reporting by collecting all supervisory data via online forms or XBRL/XML/Excel upload.
- Process, monitor and report on both quantitative and qualitative data to present a more holistic and more accurate picture.
- Reduce the risk of error, highlight early warning signs, and empower better decision making.
@vizorsoftware will tweet from the conference using the #IFSBSummit2017 hashtag.
For more information on the IFSB Summit 2017, please visit the IFSB website, http://ifsbsummit2017.com/
Based in Kuala Lumpur, the IFSB was officially inaugurated in November 2002. The IFSB serves as an international standard-setting body of regulatory and supervisory agencies that have vested interest in ensuring the soundness and stability of the Islamic financial services industry, which is defined broadly to include banking, capital market and insurance. In advancing this mission, the IFSB promotes the development of a prudent and transparent Islamic financial services industry through introducing new, or adapting existing international standards consistent with Sharî'ah principles, and recommend them for adoption. Learn more about IFSB at http://www.ifsb.org/
Vizor Software has been the standard for financial regulatory technology since 2000. Leading the way in regulatory supervision software, Vizor Software is trusted by central banks and financial regulators from around the globe for the collection, validation and analysis of highly complex data from Financial Institutions. Serving the needs of Financial Regulators in more than 30 countries, Vizor simplifies and strengthens financial regulation systems. You can learn more and visit Vizor at http://vizorsoftware.com or by following Vizor on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.