We're sure that Americans prosper when we unite. We invite everyone to put forth their efforts and contribute to this cause.
Miami, FL (PRWEB) September 26, 2017
Quick Cash Auto Loans, a Miami car title loan company, wanted to help the people of Houston and Florida after Hurricanes Harvey and Irma hit. This auto title loan agency has dedicated years of experience to helping people in times of financial difficulty to fulfill their immediate needs. In the same spirit, they have decided to join the humanitarian relief efforts in the affected areas.
"As Floridians, we've also been exposed to the disastrous effects of this extremely active hurricane season. That is why we decided to help the communities in Houston and Florida after Hurricanes Harvey and Irma struck. We're sure that Americans prosper when we unite. We invite everyone to put forth their efforts and contribute to this cause. It doesn't matter if it's a little or a lot. We can always find a way to help. We also want to let people know that our company is fully operative to grant fast financial help to those who need it," said Quick Cash Auto Loans owner, Robert MacDougall. He added that those interested in applying for a car title loan can visit their website and fill out the online form. He also emphasized that customers can receive their loans the same day.
This auto title loan company has been in the loan market for over seven years now. Its main objective is to help people who need extra money fast with loans based on their car's title. Quick Cash Auto Loans is a consumer finance company licensed in the State of Florida, under Statute 516. It offers immediate loans on vehicles based on the equity in the vehicle. Quick Cash Auto Loans offers customers a fast and simple loan application process to prevent the typical delays from traditional lenders.
Given the nature of their business and their location, the owners of the company had no problem in making a donation to those affected by the hurricanes in Houston and Florida. All in all, giving fast financial help to people every day is something this company knows and does well. With this action, the company wants to set an example to all those who want to contribute in aiding the affected cities, but haven't found a way yet. People can send their donations to the following local charities:
- AirBnB: If you can offer up a room locally for displaced residents and evacuees, AirBnB will help facilitate that.
- texasdiaperbank.org: Site to donate diapers.
- houstonspca.org: SPCA is an animal shelter and is also taking in stray or displaced pets.
- homelesshouston.org: An umbrella organization coordinating shelters and organizations across Houston.
- miamifoundation.org: If you want to donate money for supplies.
- jewishmiami.org: An organization dedicated to assessing the needs of our local residents and institutions, and to mobilize volunteers and other resources where they are needed most.
- unitedwaymiami.org: If you want to donate or volunteer to help.
To get more information about this auto title loan company, visit their website http://www.quickcashautoloans.com. If you have any questions or wish to start a loan application process, fill out the form on their website or call (786) 600-3411.