Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) October 17, 2017
The Medical Spa Show is the premier trade show for non-invasive medical aesthetics. It will be held at the Aria & Casino in Las Vegas, NV from February 9–11, 2018 and will showcase the latest technology, trends, and techniques in the industry. Attendees will also get insight on the most relevant legal issues in the space as well as have a rare opportunity to trade notes and share stories with practitioners facing the same day-to-day issues.
Physicians, PAs, APRNs, and nurses are eligible for up to 15 hours of Continuing Medical Education credit. More information on CME at the Medical Spa Show can be found at http://www.medicalspashow.com/cme.
The Medical Spa Show will be held February 9-11, 2018 at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
The show's agenda was crafted with insight from the Medical Spa Show Advisory Board, featuring some of the most successful names in the industry.
Medical Spa Show Advisory Board
- Matthew Billingsley: Owner, CoolSprings Laser, Aesthetic & Skincare Center
- Shawna Chrisman, MS, NP, BC: Owner, Destination Aesthetics
- Christina Imes: Founder/Operations Manager, Rejuvenate Med Spa
- Dr. Sheila Nazarian, MD: Founder, Nazarian Plastic Surgery
- Brandon Robinson: President, Skin Body Soul Spa
- Terri Ross: Managing Partner and Director, Lasky Aesthetics
The schedule of sessions was built to address concerns of actual non-invasive medical aesthetic practitioners while also highlighting cutting edge treatments that will draw in patients and provide the best possible results.
Change the way you view your practice with classes like:
- Dangerous Rejuvenation: Lasers and Energy Devices-How to Stay Safe in the Treatment Room
- Millennial Treatments: Building Lifelong Clients
- The Legal Landscape of the Medical Spa Industry
- Brows on Fleek: Microblading Tips, Techniques and Demo
- Advanced SEO Techniques: How to Successfully Compete on Google
- …and much more!
View the full agenda at http://www.medicalspashow.com/final-agenda.
About the American Med Spa Association: The American Med Spa Association (AmSpa) provides business and legal resources to medical spas and aesthetic practices across the country. AmSpa’s events—including Medical Spa Boot Camps and The Medical Spa Show—provide business and legal best-practices to anyone entering the medical spa space or looking to improve their existing business. AmSpa members receive access to legal summaries of the laws governing medical spas in their state, access to an exclusive medical spa insurance program, and many other benefits. 312-981-0993, info(at)americanmedspa(dot)org.