“This is skin care for the rest of us,” says founder of Fresh Face Botanicals™, Tiffany Copon. “Efficacious skin care should NEVER be elitist or cost prohibitive, in my opinion."
WASHINGTON (PRWEB) October 17, 2017
Why should people have to “break the bank” to maintain, restore radiance or improve overall skin tone and texture? Fresh Face Botanicals™ was formulated with a focus on effective, high concentrations of standardized naturally derived botanical ingredients, backed by solid research. Just simple, active ingredients sans, the expensive frou-frou packaging.
Living with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE), inspired/challenged Ms. Copon, a former pharmaceutical executive, to formulate the line to “address” her own skin scarring caused by SLE and DLE, and being a middle-aged woman, she wanted to incorporate anti-aging properties. “After intensive research and development, it’s exciting to see my concept of Fresh Face Botanicals – Advanced Skin Care come to fruition.”
Early feedback for the new line has been very positive. Customer, Havalah L., recently said, “This brand's [Bio-Matrix] retinol oil and [Super GLOW] peptide serum are GAME CHANGERS!! My skin feels much more toned, and noticed my pores were visibly smaller the NEXT DAY! You can actually feel the products working. Another customer, Sherria W. said, "after using the Super GLOW Peptide Serum, the deep lines on my forehead, I’ve had most of my adult life, are filling in! It's like Botox without the needles"
The launch is accompanied by a new e-commerce website, http://www.FreshFaceBotanicals.com which will feature the lines inaugural five skincare products, dubbed “The Fresh Face FAB 5”:
- AHAmazing Exfoliating Cleanser: This deep cleansing lotion includes the Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids of Glycolic, Lactic, Salicylic with added Jojoba beads for a manual exfoliative effect. Offered in a HUGE 8-oz. bottle, and retails for $27.50.
- Herbal Mineral Toner: This multi-functional hydrating toner enhances the skin’s natural repair process with Bee Pollen. Also offered in an 8-oz. and retails for $25.50.
- Super GLOW Peptide Serum: With a POWERFUL combination of Bearberry, Daisy, Licorice Leaf Extract, Peptides and Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), this serum aids in the reduction of wrinkles, gives a lifting effect and reduces melanin formation and anti-oxidative activity for all skin types. Resulting in significant skin brightening effects without the use of toxic hydroquinone. Offered in 1-oz. and retails for $34.50.
- Bio-Matrix Retinol Oil: A unique oil-like serum that stimulates cellular regeneration with the use of a low-dose encapsulated retinol delivery system that promotes skin cell turnover, diminishes fine lines and wrinkles and hydrates the skin without feeling greasy. Offered in 1-oz. and retails for $31.50.
- Total Protection SPF 30: Gingko Biloba, Ginseng, Vitamin A, Japanese Green Tea, and Licorice revitalize and lightly hydrate sluggish skin while also providing broad spectrum, UVA and UVB protection from the sun. Offered in 3.3-oz. and retails for $19.50.
Ms. Copon plans to expand Fresh Face Botanicals™ product offerings with a 3-in-1 Primer, Protector, Plumper: Fab-BEE-lous Lips, lip treatment, an anti-aging eye treatment and several ‘problem-skin’ treatment masques, in the very near future. Also, after launch, for the first week ONLY, the Fresh Face FAB 5 – five-piece, the full-sized kit will be available for an introductory price by using discount code: INTROPRICE.
For more information on Fresh Face Botanicals™ - Advanced Skin Care, please visit http://www.FreshFaceBotanicals.com or connect with the brand on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
About Fresh Face Botanicals™
Fresh Face Botanicals™ is an EFFECTIVE anti-luxury -- LUXURY, antioxidant-rich, plant-based, ADVANCED anti-aging, multi-ethnic skin care line. The line offers anyone wanting better skin, a level of quality and efficacy that far surpass, the price you pay. As part of Fresh Face Botanicals’ commitment to ethical practices, the brand does not engage in animal testing, and they do NOT use additional external paper or plastic packaging for their products, to reduce environmental impact.