Westlake Village, California (PRWEB) October 19, 2017
The Association of Corporate Growth (ACG) 101 announced the companies that will be honored at this year’s Stars of the 101 Awards to be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Westlake Village on Thursday, November 9, 2017. Cocktails begin at 5 PM with dinner and awards to follow. Jane Wells, national correspondent for CNBC, will MC the event.
Tickets and tables are available by emailing Maureen Whalen at mwhalen(at)acg(dot)org Proceeds from the event benefit Casa Pacifica Centers for Children and Families, the Camarillo, Calif. based nonprofit organization serving children and families in need.
The 2017 ACG 101 Stars of the 101 Awards winners are:
Public Company of the Year – Limoneira, Santa Paula, Calif.
Innovation Award – Yardi Systems, Santa Barbara, Calif.
Social Impact Award – Direct Relief, Santa Barbara, Calif.
Rising Star Award – VNTANA, Van Nuys, Calif.
According to Ryan Bristol, Managing Director, J.P. Morgan Private Bank, and Chairman of the Board of Directors of ACG 101, “Stars of the 101 has become another hallmark of ACG101, the leading organization on the 101 Corridor serving the middle market business community. We’re moving to the Four Seasons Hotel to accommodate a larger number of attendees, and we’re excited to be partnering with Casa Pacifica again to give back to the community.”
Jeff Tillman, Director of Business Development at Crowe Horwath LLP, ACG 101 President Emeritus and Stars of the 101 Committee Chair, adds, “We are excited to honor these fine organizations for their great achievements and proud of our continued support of Casa Pacifica. ACG’s Stars of the 101 Awards remains the premier annual event for business and industry leaders in the region.”
Dr. Steven Elson, Ph.D., CEO of Casa Pacifica Centers for Children and Families, said, “ACG 101 is a wonderful organization that is not only building up the strength and growth of corporations and businesses along the 101 Corridor in our communities, but is one that understands the value of supporting the needs and challenges of our communities as well. A healthy and thriving community benefits both residents and businesses. Casa Pacifica appreciates ACG 101’s recognition of our value to our communities’ most vulnerable children and families. We are proud to be the beneficiary of the ACG 101 Stars of the 101 Awards event, and thank all of the ACG 101 Board of Directors for selecting Casa Pacifica as the beneficiary of the Stars of the 101 Awards.”
About ACG 101
ACG 101 (http://www.ACG101.org) is a not for profit organization serving communities on the 101 Corridor from Los Angeles through Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties. It is one of 56 chapters around the world that form the international ACG organization, which focuses on corporate growth, corporate development, and mergers and acquisitions. ACG 101 holds monthly networking and educational breakfasts on the first Wednesdays of most months in Westlake Village, as well as an annual “Stars of the 101 Awards” gala honoring business leaders in the region.
Members of the ACG 101 Board of Directors now include:
- Ryan Bristol, Managing Director, J.P. Morgan Private Bank (Board Chairman)
- Jeff Tillman, Business Development Director, Crowe Horwath LLP
- Scott Galer, Partner, Stubbs Alderton & Markiles
- Jim Chevalier, Tax Partner, Moss Adams
- Bret G. Anderson, Partner, Ferguson Case Orr Paterson LLP
- Carol E. Bartholemy, VP Finance / CFO, Seek Thermal
- Charles Best, Vice President Facilities and Procurement, BlackLine
- Jayme Brooks, CFO and CAO, Capstone Turbine Corporation
- David Bonrouhi, Managing Director, Calabasas Capital, LLC
- Elsa R. Burton. Group Head, SVP, Bank Leumi USA
- L. Nicole Carnation, M&A Capital, LLC
- Melissa Fulmer. Wells Fargo Middle Market Banking
- Mark Levinson. Corp-M&A / Securities, Thompson Coburn
- Andrea Light, Vice President, Robert Half Management Resources
- John Lockhart, CEO, People Media Worldwide, Inc.
- Adam McArthur, Managing Director, CBIZ Valuation Group, LLC
- David Martin, Vice President, Union Bank
- Anthony Peña, Vice President, Wells Fargo Commercial
- Robert Purcell, CFO & EVP Finance, iPayment, Inc.
About Casa Pacifica Center for Children and Families
Casa Pacifica Centers for Children and Families is a crisis-care and residential treatment facility for abused, neglected, or at-risk children in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties. The agency is the largest non-profit provider of mental health services to children in both counties. Along with its campus-based programs, Casa Pacifica administers a number of community-based programs to strengthen families and keep children in their homes. More information at http://www.casapacifica.org