(PRWEB) October 19, 2017
The 2017 Texas Rising Stars edition of Super Lawyers magazine recognized 13 Texas attorneys from the international law firm of Greenberg Traurig, LLP. In addition, shareholder Joseph P. Griffith was named to the publication’s Up-and-Coming 100 list.
According to the publication, attorneys selected were nominated by peers and reviewed through independent research. “Rising Stars” must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. Only the top two and one-half percent of Texas attorneys were selected.
The Greenberg Traurig Texas attorneys named Super Lawyers' 2017 ‘Texas Rising Stars’ include:
- Karl D. Burrer, Bankruptcy: Business (Houston)
- Audrey M. Chang, Banking; Mergers & Acquisitions; Energy & Natural Resources (Houston)
- David R. Eastlake, Bankruptcy: Business (Houston)
- Joseph P. Griffith, Business Litigation; Personal Injury - Products: Defense; Securities Litigation (Dallas)
- Jason Hopkins, Securities Litigation; Criminal Defense: White Collar; Business Litigation (Dallas)
- Aimee Housinger, Business Litigation; Intellectual Property Litigation (Houston)
- Hiba Kazim, Business Litigation (Houston)
- Bina Palnitkar, General Litigation; Intellectual Property Litigation; Business Litigation (Dallas)
- Alfredo R. Ramos, Energy & Natural Resources; International (Houston)
- Amy E. Simcox, Real Estate: Business (Dallas)
- Stephanie R. Smiley, Business Litigation; Entertainment & Sports (Dallas)
- P. William Stark, Business Litigation (Dallas)
- Steven V. Walkowiak, Business Litigation (Dallas)
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP – Texas
Greenberg Traurig has more than 125 attorneys in Texas, serving clients from offices in Austin, Dallas and Houston.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GTLaw) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East and is celebrating its 50th anniversary. One firm worldwide, GTLaw has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and among the Top 20 on the 2016 Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law