LOS ALTOS, Calif. (PRWEB) November 01, 2017
SutiSoft Inc., a leading provider of web-based and online business management solutions, today announces updates to the recruitment module of SutiHR, its online HR management platform. The latest features are designed to make talent acquisition faster, smarter, and more efficient so HR professionals can focus on core HR tasks and build a robust workforce.
An overview of the new features within this release are as follows:
- HR managers can now send offer letters to multiple approvers. Offer letters can be sent to candidates only when approved by all approvers.
- The solution now provides an option to keep track of all emails that have been sent to interview panel members during the hiring process.
- HR managers have the option to add details about previous interview rounds when scheduling the next round of an interview. This helps other interview panel members view the performance of a candidate in previous interview rounds.
- Division and job location can be added when creating a job profile of an employee.
- HR administrators can create divisions and job locations when creating organization setups.
- HR managers can now create job profiles in bulk for multiple employees at a time.
- Requisition code and job title columns have been added to requisition details. Managers can view candidate applications received for each requisition.
For more information, please visit: https://www.sutihr.com or call us on 650-969-SUTI.
SutiSoft provides a comprehensive suite of cloud-based business platforms and solutions for companies of all sizes. These platforms include scalable and easy-to-use solutions for HR, Employee Travel & Expense, Wireless Spend Management, CRM, Document Management, Business Data Analytics, and Electronic signature. Our platforms and solutions enable small, mid-size, and large enterprise customers to control costs, save time and assist in making smart business decisions. Headquartered in Los Altos, California, SutiSoft also has regional offices in Germany, India, and Japan. For additional information visit our website at http://www.sutisoft.com.