Our new Pinnacle Model assessment quantifies the performance of enterprises competing in a given market segment based on their business outcomes and the capabilities they possess.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) November 02, 2017
Everest Group announced today that it has released its first report featuring the firm’s new Pinnacle Model™ assessment.
In “Enterprise Digital Adoption | Pinnacle Model™ Assessment 2017” Everest Group examines the various digital strategies being adopted by enterprises and analyzes what differentiates the best organizations—“Pinnacle Enterprises™”—from their peers.
To celebrate the launch of its Pinnacle Model assessment, Everest Group is offering a complimentary copy of its inaugural report.
Digital Pinnacle Enterprises stand out for making a strategic impact through their digital transformation efforts. Their track records for accomplishing business outcomes such as disrupting the industry, improving customer experiences, increasing market share, and launching innovative products and services were significantly better than their peers.
In analyzing the capabilities of the Digital Pinnacle Enterprises across North America, Europe, the United Kingdom, and Asia Pacific, Everest Group identified the top five ways that these high-performing organizations are differentiated from their peers:
- Culture: 87 percent of Digital Pinnacle Enterprises have invested extensively in adopting an innovation-focused culture. These enterprises invest and partner in startups to source new innovation across their product and services portfolio, and they establish a centralized team responsible for sourcing ideas from vendors, startups, employees and customers.
- Technology adoption: 79 percent of Digital Pinnacle Enterprises focus on adopting technologies such as big data analytics, cloud, DevOps, and cognitive and artificial intelligence.
- Metrics: 74 percent of Digital Pinnacle Enterprises define metrics to measure the impact of digital initiatives such as the number of innovation projects, revenue dedicated to innovation and executive time spent on innovation.
- Process re-imagination: 72 percent of Digital Pinnacle Enterprises have defined current and future states of key internal processes working with their process owners to identify waste.
- Innovation: 74 percent of Digital Pinnacle Enterprises continuously explore new ways to improve existing products and services to delight customers.
***Register for the Free Webinar***
Everest Group is hosting a complimentary webinar, “Accelerate the Impact of Digital in Your Enterprise: Learn What Pinnacle Enterprises™ Are Doing,” on Wednesday, November 8, at 9 am CST. Register.
About Everest Group’s New Pinnacle Model
Everest Group’s proprietary Pinnacle Model assessments provide the analysis and insights that enterprises need to understand what the world’s best are doing, how business requirements are changing, and what capabilities are required to deliver desired business outcomes.
“Every organization wants to know what its top-performing peers are doing well so that it can improve its own performance, and organizations also want to know how business requirements are changing so they can stay ahead of the curve,” said Michel Janssen, chief research guru at Everest Group. “Our new Pinnacle Model assessment quantifies the performance of enterprises competing in a given market segment based on their business outcomes and the capabilities they possess. Armed with this clear point of comparison, organizations are better equipped to prioritize where to invest their time and resources and plan their own path to the top.”
Subsequent Pinnacle Model assessments will cover a variety of disruptive technologies and market “hot topics.”
About Everest Group
Everest Group is a consulting and research firm focused on strategic IT, business services, and sourcing. We are trusted advisors to senior executives of leading enterprises, providers, and investors. Our firm helps clients improve operational and financial performance through a hands-on process that supports them in making well-informed decisions that deliver high-impact results and achieve sustained value. Our insight and guidance empowers clients to improve organizational efficiency, effectiveness, agility and responsiveness. What sets Everest Group apart is the integration of deep sourcing knowledge, problem-solving skills and original research. Details and in-depth content are available at http://www.everestgrp.com.
Andrea M. Riffle, Everest Group
Jennifer Fowler, Cathey Communications for Everest Group