SAN DIEGO (PRWEB) November 06, 2017
CorTechs Labs, the leading medical software innovator providing solutions for quantitative brain volume analysis, is pleased to announce that they will be hosting a complimentary webinar series taking place on several dates November and December.
Over the course of two webinars, attendees will learn more about the exciting features offered in the recent NeuroQuant software release, which was based entirely on customer feedback.
Quantifying Brain Structures and Lesions – LesionQuant for Neurodegenerative Disease Assessments webinar will be offered on:
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 8 AM PST (11 AM EST / 5 PM GMT +2)
- Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 3 PM PST (6 PM EST / 7 AM GMT +9 (Nov. 14))
- LesionQuant Segmentation Improvements – The segmentation accuracy of lesions in the LesionQuant module has been improved by reducing the impact of FLAIR image artifacts on segmentation.
- Customizable Lesion Segmentation – Two lesion specific parameter settings are now available for physicians to configure independently and define the minimum detected lesion size and the minimum gap between lesions.
- How LesionQuant Supports Clinicians - in clinical treatment planning and disease progression monitoring of patients with neurodegenerative diseases, such as MS, by providing valuable quantitative lesion evolution and brain structure data.
Since this webinar is being offered several times, attendees are encouraged to register for the date and time that works best for them: Register here for Quantifying Brain Structures and Lesions Webinar
Customizing NeuroQuant Reports and Other Recent User Suggested Updates webinar will be offered on:
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 3 PM PST (6 PM EST / 7 AM GMT +9 (Nov. 16))
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 8 AM PST (11AM EST / 5 PM GMT +2)
- Custom Volumetric Reports – Physicians can develop and create NeuroQuant reports tailored to their caseload, with up to 9 different structures, including brain structures not currently provided in the standard NeuroQuant reports.
- Triage Brain Atrophy Report – Additional information includes the total volumes for all structures and the total lobe volumes are tallied and reported.
- Dark Background Reports – Radiologists now have the option to comfortably review NeuroQuant dark background reports in the darkened radiology reading room.
Since this webinar is being offered several times, attendees are encouraged to register for the date and time that works best for them: Register here for Customizing NeuroQuant Reports Webinar
CorTechs Labs’ flagship product, NeuroQuant, is the first FDA 510(k) cleared, CE marked, and Health Canada, Australia, and Korea licensed medical device software providing physicians with fast, accurate, proven and fully automated quantitative 3D T1 MRI post-processing image analysis. NeuroQuant is used by physicians worldwide in patients ranging from 3 to 100 years of age as a supplemental tool to measure brain structure volumes and confidently assess the presence of neurodegeneration of brain structures.
The LesionQuant module of NeuroQuant can assist physicians in their clinical evaluation process, clinical treatment planning and monitoring of disease progression by combining T2 FLAIR with 3D T1 scans for quantitative lesion analysis. It automatically visualizes lesions and lesion volume changes and provides longitudinal changes brain structure volumes.
About CorTechs Labs
CorTechs Labs develops and markets breakthrough medical device software solutions capable of automatically segmenting and quantifying brain structures, making quantitative analysis of the human brain a routine part of clinical practice. CorTechs Labs’ cutting-edge brain imaging analysis provides neurologists, radiologists, and clinical researchers worldwide with a convenient and cost-effective means to quantify subcortical structures to help assess a variety of neurological conditions, such as Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, brain trauma and brain development. Please visit http://www.cortechslabs.com for further information.