CU RateReset solutions empower our members to make the financial choices that are best for them, and thereby help us realize our vision. Russell McAtee, First Vice President of Consumer Lending
MCLEAN, Va. (PRWEB) November 13, 2017
CU RateReset, the provider of Financial Product Reset, Acquisition and Retention Software, today announced Kinecta Federal Credit Union has agreed to license its award winning Reset Auto solution. Kinecta Federal Credit Union, headquartered in Manhattan Beach, CA, has over 286,000 members and $4.13 billion in assets and is one of the nation’s largest and most innovative credit unions. The agreement with CU RateReset provides Kinecta with a simple, easy and attractive digital solution to retain existing auto loans.
CU RateReset’s three primary product programs are:
Reset – for Auto, Mortgage, Credit Cards, CDs, and Personal Loans:
- CU RateReset enables a member to reset existing financial products they have with a credit union without the cost and hassle of refinancing.
- Credit union selects members for program inclusion based on their internal requirements and CU RateReset automates the member outreach, reset, and the closing documentation.
- For the credit union, CU RateReset automates loan and CD retention so member advocates can focus on expanding exisiting and developing new member relationships.
LoanGEN – for Loan Acquisition and Recapture:
- Recapture member mortgages, auto loans, personal loans and credit cards at other financial institutions as well as showcase products to attract new members.
- Members can design their custom auto payment and move their existing loans over to your credit union.
Digital Pre-Approval - for Credit Card, Auto Recapture, Home Equity Loans and new CD’s
- Credit union selects members to receive offer, submits data to CU RateReset, a Personal URL (“P”URL) or MEO (Member Exclusive Offer code) is created, and placed into an email, traditional mail, social media or text message.
- Members can select the options offered, execute the required documents, and authorize the balance transfer to their new account.
Joe Brancucci, President, CU RateReset said. “We are very excited that Kinecta has become a part of the CU RateReset family of credit unions, and their involvement will not only benefit their members and the credit union, but will help the overall industry as credit unions face the challenges of digital transformation.”
“Kinecta focuses on making things easier for our members while building long term relevant relationships,” said Russell McAtee, First Vice President of Consumer Lending. “CU RateReset solutions empower our members to make the financial choices that are best for them, and thereby help us realize our vision.”
“Credit Unions that have not explored new digital transformation strategies may lose member relevance," said Keith Kelly, CEO CU RateReset. "CU RateReset provides an award winning digital solution that helps to retain auto loans while dramatically improving the Member Auto Loan Experience."
About Kinecta Federal Credit Union:
Kinecta Federal Credit Union (kinecta.org) is one of the nation’s largest credit unions, with approximately $4.13 billion in assets; 23 branches; three retail mortgage centers; 30 Nix customer service centers and 10 Kinecta branches at Nix locations; and more than 286,000 members nationwide. Kinecta offers its members a full range of financial products through the Credit Union and its subsidiaries, Kinecta Financial & Insurance Services and Kinecta Alternative Financial Solutions, dba Nix Neighborhood Lending (nixlending.com).
About CU RateReset:
CU RateReset offers award winning products that allow the member to be in control of what has historically been routine administrative tasks that are time consuming for both front line and support staff. Both Reset Auto and Reset Mortgage, products successfully tested and adopted in the market, allow a member to reset the term of an existing auto loan, personal loan or mortgage based on credit union criteria. The software promotes loan retention at a very low cost, and provides a member with a favorable view of the member advocacy of the credit union. The Digital Pre-Approval Solutions make it simple and fast for a credit union to acquire or recapture member automobile loans, mortgage loans, personal loans and credit cards. For more information on CU RateReset visit http://www.CURateReset.com.