(PRWEB) November 14, 2017
Hot on the heels of Brightspot’s recent rebranding (previously Spear One) comes a major update to its custom incentive software platform: Ignite 3.0.
The Ignite Incentive Platform has been the backbone of numerous sales incentive programs for Fortune 1000 companies dating back to its creation in 2012. This major upgrade combines Brightspot’s passion for creative design with powerful customization options that can support any sales incentive program; no matter how complex the point scoring is or how many rewards options; ranging from international merchandise rewards, to gift cards, to branded Visa prepaid cards.
Brightspot’s IT Director, Jason Neal, comments, “Ignite 3.0 is a momentous, full-version upgrade. The open architecture lowers deployment costs and enhances data security all while offering a robust array of new incentive features. With these new features, we’re able to support the complexity of channel reward programs with widely-varying go-to-market practices.”
Along with these upgrades come new features that have been highly requested by current users:
- Branding Customization – Ignite offers full customization for a program’s website that can adhere to any brand standard given to Brightspot’s front-end developers.
- Mobile Responsive Design – Professionally designed custom websites for participant’s enrollment, tracking, and fulfillment are now able to be viewed on any mobile device while maintaining the correct look and feel of the program.
- Powerful Incentive Rules & Scoring – Even the most complex formulas for scoring a participant’s points can be integrated with Ignite 3.0 by Brightspot’s experienced back-end database development team.
- New Analytics Dashboard – Now users have a clean and easy reporting dashboard for all key performance indicators and program analytics.
- Integration with Salesforce, Partner Portals, and Learning Systems – With new API accessibility Ignite 3.0 can now seamlessly interact with all platforms that clients currently use to avoid manual data entry.
Mike May, President of Brightspot, adds, “Our motto is to make our client’s job easier and their programs better. The flexible software modules preserve customization options of both branding and data fields and make new launches much quicker.”
For more information, please visit: gobrightspot.com/ignite on how Ignite can power incentive programs with a turnkey software solution.
About Brightspot Incentives & Events
Brightspot helps Fortune 1000 companies drive performance improvement and sales engagement through sales incentive programs, group incentive travel, and full-service meeting management with a passion for creativity, a flexible approach, and a personal commitment to deliver results. It was named one of the Best Places to Work in the Meetings Industry and has won numerous Motivation Masters awards. The Brightspot team serves a variety of industries, including telecommunications, software, technology, financial, business services, and consumer products.
For more information, contact:
102 Decker Court, Suite 150
Irving, TX 75062