NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 27, 2017
Unmetric, an enterprise solution for branded content analysis and discovery, today announced a list of services available to social media teams in need of external support for anything from a simple data pull to an intensive insights consult on the Unmetric platform. These professional services further Unmetric’s mission to provide one place for marketers to get all of their social media analysis and reporting and comes on the heels of the company’s full integration of its core products Analyze, Discover, and Track.
Unmetric has always been valued by marketers for its robust reporting capabilities. Users can access auto-generated, professionally formatted reports in real time for a single brand in an Analysis Report, comparing multiple brands in a Comparison Report, or measuring performance against other profiles across multiple social networks in a Cross-Channel Report. Reports can be customized for specific time periods and are delivered on demand by email. Users can also specify a time and frequency to receive a report, and a report will be automatically generated and delivered at the scheduled time.
For more customized reports and in-depth social data analysis, Unmetric’s team is available to fulfill requests and currently offers the following services:
- Social Media Reports: Unmetric can create custom report templates, add specific slides, or create entire reports from scratch.
- Industry Reports: As each industry has different best practices, Unmetric will find the data, insights, and key trends amongst industry leaders and share it in and easy to understand format.
- Content Analysis: Unmetric’s team of human analysts tag and categorize content to help identify the effectiveness of a brand’s strategy or to dissect the strategy of a brand’s competitors.
- Comment & Sentiment Analysis: To complement a brand’s online reputation management (ORM) tool, Unmetric can find the sentiment behind comments or find the queries that need to be prioritized.
- Image Analytics: With the combination of programming and human cognizance, Unmetric can help identify patterns in visual content.
- Instagram Stories: Unmetric can provide data on the self-destructing Instagram stories.
- Excel Data Pulls: Unmetric can pull and send every data point, metric, and number a brand needs to find that needle in a haystack.
For social media marketers interested in learning more or getting a quote, contact us at team(at)unmetric.com or visit http://www.unmetric.com to learn more about how your brand or agency can benefit from Unmetric’s full suite of software and services.
Unmetric, an enterprise solution for branded content analysis and discovery, harvests social brand signals to help digital marketers, analysts, and content strategists to analyze, discover and track branded content in order to create better content and campaigns of their own. Hundreds of the world’s largest and respected brands and digital agencies including American Airlines, The Chicago Bulls, Tiffany & Co., General Motors, GroupM, and Ogilvy use Unmetric to access AI-powered insights from the owned channels of over 100,000 qualified brands across more than 30 sectors on all major social networks including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in New York City with offices in Chennai, India and the U.S. For more information, visit http://www.unmetric.com.