BOULDER, Colo. (PRWEB) December 12, 2017
Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), a leading IT and data management research and consulting firm, today announced it will host a research webinar titled “Pragmatic Identity and Access Management: Secure Your Business without Breaking Your Budget,” featuring Steve Brasen, research director of endpoint and identity management at EMA.
Traditional methods for identity and access management rely heavily on the use of passwords, which have proven to be eminently unreliable for securing sensitive enterprise applications, data, and other IT services. Many alternative IAM options are complex and expensive, however. The inability of most organizations to meet emerging security requirements has placed them at great risk of operational disruption, an inability to meet compliance commitments, and the loss of intellectual property.
To help organizations identify IAM solutions that are both comprehensive and cost-effective, EMA has conducted primary research on current and emerging IAM challenges, requirements, and solutions. During this webinar, Brasen will provide key results from this new research, as well as discuss:
- Understanding the current risk profile of businesses across industry verticals and horizontals
- The impact of mobility on IAM reliability
- The primary challenges to enabling more comprehensive and secure IAM processes
- Comparing IAM solution that are cloud-hosted with those hosted on-premises
- Reducing the impact of IAM processes on workforce productivity
- Determining which factors in multifactor identification are most effective
- Minimizing the CapEx and OpEx of IAM deployments
- Identifying the most efficient and effective approaches to IAM
The webinar is Tuesday, December 19 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern. Those who wish to attend can register at: http://research.enterprisemanagement.com/identity-and-access-management-webinar-pr.html
About Enterprise Management Associates (EMA)
Founded in 1996, EMA is a leading industry analyst firm that specializes in providing deep insight across the full spectrum of IT and data management technologies. EMA analysts leverage a unique combination of practical experience, insight into industry best practices, and in-depth knowledge of current and planned vendor solutions to help clients achieve their goals. Learn more about EMA research, analysis, and consulting services for enterprise line of business users, IT professionals and IT vendors at http://www.enterprisemanagement.com or http://blogs.enterprisemanagement.com.