LAGRANGE, Ill. (PRWEB) December 19, 2017
Grayhill, Inc.’s new Touch Encoder helps product development engineers consolidate functionality and simplify designs for equipment controls in the medical device, off-highway vehicle, digital audio visual, and industrial product design markets.
Designers can see first-hand the intuitive tablet development app that lets them personalize multi-touch gestures, generate images, customize the display, and trigger the logic themselves – without needing a software engineer to configure the device!
Key advantages include:
- No look operation
- Supports multiple configuration options
- Easier and less costly to support multiple languages
- USB and CAN bus interfaces
- Supports tap, swipe, and rotation gestures
- Consolidates multiple component functionalities
- Sealed construction
- Impact resistance