The app is designed specifically to support the way people rent vehicles today – when they need them, on their schedule, and on a device that works best for them.
ORLANDO, Fla. (PRWEB) January 04, 2018
Advantage Rent A Car (“Advantage”) is pleased to announce the release of its new Advantage Rent A Car app, designed to make renting a vehicle from Advantage easier and faster, even offline.
“The app is part of our commitment to offer customers the most helpful technological conveniences and make car rental as hassle-free as possible,” Advantage CEO and President Scott Davido said. “It is designed specifically to support the way people rent vehicles today – when they need them, on their schedule, and on a device that works best for them.”
The app simplifies the car rental booking process, allowing customers to use their mobile devices to:
- Search for the right vehicle from Advantage’s diverse fleet of new or nearly new offerings.
- Choose and reserve the vehicle.
- Get real-time estimates of when the vehicle will be ready.
- Pick up the vehicle at convenient locations at airports and attractions across the country.
- Use promo codes.
- Access customer support – available 24/7.
Plus, Advantage Awards members can log in to their accounts to:
- See their reservations and rental information after booking.
- Earn points toward free rentals and other upgrades.
As always, Advantage offers:
- A vehicle that is clean and ready to travel.
- The vehicle that customers reserved at the price they were quoted.
- A vehicle that is waiting when customers arrive – no waiting, no excuses.
When customers download the app, they are immediately granted silver status in the Advantage Awards program, which has the fastest path to platinum awards of any loyalty program in the car rental industry.
The app is available for iPhone, iPod and iPad, as well as Android mobile devices. It can be downloaded free from the app stores for the respective operating systems.
Advantage Rent A Car and its sister company E-Z Rent-A-Car comprise Advantage/EZ (AEZ). The company is active nationwide with 75 locations in 44 markets, including 23 of the nation’s 25 largest airports, and globally through its partnership with Europcar. AEZ is the fourth largest car rental company in the United States.