January is a high-priority month for filers and eFileMyForms offers extended hours, increased staff, and weekend support!
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) January 10, 2018
eFileMyForms is the ideal solution to Print, Mail, and eFile 1095, 1098, 1099 (including 1099-MISC), 1042-S and W-2G forms. The brainchild of 1099 Pro, Inc.—an experienced industry leader in business tax software—eFileMyForms is an easy and economical means for businesses, CPAs or individuals filing one or one hundred forms. Customers eager to tackle IRS and SSA deadlines choose eFileMyForms year-after-year for its intuitive website and support. Its SSAE 18 SOC I Type II certified Print, Mail, and eFile facility is experienced, ready and secure—let eFileMyForms help you have your most successful tax season yet!
EXTENDED JANUARY SUPPORT
January is a high-priority month for filers and eFileMyForms offers extended hours, increased staff, and weekend support. Online FAQs explain common tasks and provide step by step walkthroughs including: How to Add a Filer or Recipient, How to Import Forms, How to Print Forms, How to Create Corrections and many others. eFileMyForms also provides video tutorials, Live Chat and complimentary email and phone support.
Filers are encouraged to review critical deadlines to avoid significant IRS / SSA penalties for late filing. EFMF provides customers with the latest Order Placement Deadlines in the industry; customers are encouraged to review these dates ASAP.
- 1/31/2018—Print/Mail Forms W-2 and 1098/1099/W-2G Informational Returns
- 1/31/2018—eFile Forms W-2 and 1099-MISC, Box 7/NEC
- 3/02/2018—Print/Mail ACA Forms 1095-B/1095-C
- 3/15/2018—Print/Mail and eFile Forms 1042-S
- 4/02/2018—eFile 1098/1099/W-2G Informational Returns* and ACA Forms
*Excludes 1099-MISC, Box 7/NEC
eFileMyForms allows users to import and/or manually enter their data. Sample import files in Microsoft Excel format, specific to form type and tax year, are available. Users are strongly encouraged to review sample import files prior to creating their data file. Those users new to importing should watch eFileMyForms’ video tutorials and reference How To Import From Excel in the FAQs section.
2017 TAX FORM CHANGES
IRS/SSA form changes are numerous for 2017 including:
- Form 1042-S—Extensive changes including new Unique Form Identifier field, removal of Recipient TIN Type and U.S. Federal Tax Withheld Indicator fields, changes to Codes 33, 36-38 and 54 and more.
- Form 1098—Renumbered Box 10 Number of Mortgaged Properties and new Box 11 Other.
- Form 1098-T—New Rcp Tin Checkbox and Announcement 2016-42 regarding Limited Penalty Relief.
- Form 1099-OID—2016 Boxes 11-13 renumbered Boxes 12-14 and new Box 11 Tax Exempt OID.
- Form 1099-S—2016 Box 5 Buyer's Part of Real Estate Tax is now Box 6 and new Box 5 checkbox.
- Form W-2—New Box 12 code FF, introduction of leave-based donation programs and increased penalties.
- Form W-2G—Box 1 Gross winnings is now Reportable Winnings.
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT (ACA) COMPLIANCE
eFileMyForms is experienced in processing Forms 1094-B, 1094-C, 1095-B, and 1095-C. Users can manually enter, or import, their ACA reporting information. Business rules and validations are built-in to help prevent IRS rejections and/or penalties. Once filed, users are provided with direct IRS feedback and are able to file corrections, if required. Services are competitively priced based on volume plus an annual $99 ACA fee (per customer, includes unlimited filers).
IRS STATE FILING
The Combined Federal State Filing (CFSF) Program allows filers to submit forms directly to participating states when electronic filing with the IRS. eFileMyForms automatically submits forms to the CFSF on behalf of filers at NO ADDITIONAL COST. eFileMyForms allows users to print paper State Copies, suitable for submission to some states, to allow for direct reporting for states that do not participate in the CFSF program. Filers with extensive state filing requirements should consider transitioning to 1099 Pro, Inc.’s Enterprise or W-2 Pro software products that generate state subset files suitable for filing directly with states requiring direct reporting.
Customers have the option, when placing an order, to validate their TIN/Name combinations and check whether or not they match IRS records. Any mismatch found can subsequently be corrected to allow filers to reduce or eliminate IRS related penalties.
eFileMyForms provides SSAE 18 SOC I Type II audited print, mail, eFile, and TIN Validation services for 1094, 1095, 1099, W-2, and 1042-S series tax forms. eFileMyForms’s decades of filing experience provides customers with services, features, and support found nowhere else.