Hungary, a gateway to the emerging Central Eastern European markets and a vibrant economy with high growth for past decade, is an ideal location for CMT’s 19th GEPET.
BUDAPEST, Hungary (PRWEB) February 20, 2018
Hungary, a gateway to the emerging Central Eastern European markets and a vibrant economy with high growth for past decade, is an ideal location for CMT’s 19th GEPET. Aptly, Hungary’s leading manufacturing and bottling company Aquarius-Aqua presents paper on ‘Bottled Water & Energy Drink Market in Hungary’ outlining the packaging trends, its green mission and developments for the future. RECY-PET Hungary that recycles much of Aquarius-Aqua’s plastic scrap is sharing on ‘PET Recycling Market in Hungary, Collection Rates & Infrastructure plus an Update on the RecyPET Recycling Project’. In addition, a site visit to RecyPET Karcag has been arranged exclusively for summit participants.
The Global PET market, pricing trends and raw materials outlook is presented by KI Group while ‘Innovative & Sustainable Solutions for PET Sheet & Thermoformed Products’ is shared by Coexpan.
As Europe is committed to sustainability, a panel discussion on ‘Advancing the Recycling of Plastics in Europe & Transitioning Towards a More Circularity Platform for PET’ is led by Plastics Recyclers Europe while Nextek presents the ‘Catch Plastics Initiative and How the PET Industry can Work Together to Reduce Ocean Plastics Waste’.
The program also includes – ‘Sustainability in the Textiles Industry – Innovations from Polyester & Biofibers for Automotive & Textiles Applications’ by DS Fibres, then session on ‘Commitment from the Textiles and Global Brands to Increase Use of Recycled Polyester (rPET) by at Least 25 Percent by 2020’ from Fabrikology International.
19th GEPET also has presentations from:
- Evrythng - Future of Smart Packaging Revolution in a Circular Economy and the Opportunities it can present to the PET Packaging Industry
- PETBottle S.P z.o.o – Latest trends in PET containers design in Poland & Greater Europe
- ROQUETTE – Isosorbide and its Amazing Application with PET
- China Scrap Plastics Association – Update on the Chinese Scrap Plastics Import Ban
- Haldor Topsoe – Cutting Edge Innovation in Bio-Based MEG from Sugar
- BioAmber – Bio-Succinic Acid as a Drop in Alternative to IPA for PET Resins
Organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT), the summit’s sponsors are Frigel and viscotec.
Visit 19th GEPET website or call Ms. Grace Oh at +65 6346 9147 for details.