BOSTON (PRWEB) February 14, 2018
After a successful Beta, Koble is announcing the official global launch of the company’s new platform to enable professional buyers to discover, connect and facilitate business deals with suppliers in an entirely new way. Recognizing a need to improve upon current B2B networks where users are often unverified and sales messages are thinly veiled as networking requests, the Koble platform combines the power of social networking with the intelligence of anonymous matchmaking to improve relationship management for both qualified buyers and sellers.
By using controlled anonymity on the buyer side, and algorithms that match buyers with vendors and suppliers based on their interests and needs, the Koble platform allows for more genuine, value-based connections.
“After making thousands of connections between businesses looking to do work together during our beta, we’re excited to open up Koble globally,” says Fabrice Saporito, Koble Founder and CEO. “By giving users full control over their identity on one side, and removing the need for introductions on the other, we’ve removed the awkwardness and improved the trustworthiness of B2B networking. Our belief is that business connections and their outcomes are stronger when they are made on the basis of value, and not from scattershot, or spam heavy approaches that are now being regulated against.”
According to Forrester, 76% of buyers say they choose vendors who deliver effective messages and with whom they can have intelligent conversations. By centering the Koble platform around company content as a way to trigger conversations, suppliers have the ability to display their own content in feeds that are targeted to their ideal buyers and, thus, have a more efficient way to capitalize on their demand generation activities. This targeted approach also alleviates the fact that 86% of buyers say most of the content they find is neither useful nor relevant to them.
When a buyer gets convinced that a particular vendor is worth connecting with based on a company’s profile and the content the supplier has displayed they can decide to reveal their identity to connect with them and start doing business.
Unlike existing professional networks where users primarily use their personal email addresses to sign up and create individually owned networks, Koble is a work-email-only site where each established connection belongs to the enterprise. By requiring its members to join with a verified company email, Koble users benefit from a high-quality audience where everyone is who they say they are.
As part of the global rollout Koble users have access to several enhanced features and pricing plans:
- Readometer: Allows businesses to know how much time people have actually spent on their profile and content. It applies to pictures, PDF’s and embedded videos.
- Anonymous Chat: Allows buyers to hold their personal identity from their company ID and reveal it whenever they want to in the business relationship.
- Smart Account Based Targeting: Koble’s algorithmic feed enables business content to reach any matching account without being connected or knowing anyone in the account.
- Peer Performance Comparisons: Allows businesses to compare their engagement and potential leads against the performance of peer vendors.
- New Pricing: A newly introduced, $20 starter plan gives startups and small businesses a subscription for up to 2 company users to amplify their brand and create new business leads.
Koble is currently used by thousands of companies around the world and across industries, including several Fortune 500 brands such as Accenture, Microsoft, Oracle, Warner Brothers, Sprint and more.
- Signup for free at: https://app.koble.com/signup
- Download Koble on the App Store for free at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/koble-inc/id1217831206?mt=8
- Download Koble on Google Play for free at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionicframework.koblemobile492907
Koble is an entirely new way for B2B buying and selling. The business matchmaking platform enables professional buyers to discover, connect and facilitate deals with suppliers in an entirely new way. Recognizing a need to improve upon current B2B networks where users are often unverified and sales messages are thinly veiled as networking requests, the Koble platform combines the power of social networking with the intelligence of anonymous matchmaking to improve relationship management for both qualified buyers and sellers. The personal identity of the buyer is anonymous until they decide to reveal it at which point they can connect with a vendor and start doing business. Koble is headquartered in Boston and has raised more than $3M in seed funding to date. To learn how Koble can help you make more valuable business connections, visit http://www.koble.com.