IRVINE, Calif. (PRWEB) February 20, 2018
Comtrend, a global provider of advanced networking equipment, today announced the availability of its new high-performance, business-class Wireless Access Point, the WAP-EN900R. The WAP-EN900R can be used for Point-to-Point or Point-to-Multipoint deployments to extend connectivity to challenging locations such as office buildings, warehouses, campus buildings and more.
The WAP-EN900R offers 802.11ac Wireless with data rates of up to 900Mbps on the 5GHz band. Additionally, it includes internal directional antennas to optimize long distance Wireless connectivity and reduce interference, thus ensuring stable connectivity. The wall or pole-mounted design and industrial-grade build quality, combined with user-friendly operation and extensive feature set, make it an ideal high-performance solution for demanding day-to-day Wireless operations.
Richard Castreje, a Product Manager at Comtrend North America, adds, “We have grown an expansive family of purpose-built Wireless Access Points that each address a specific deployment need. When used together, they provide seamless high-performance Wireless connectivity. The WAP-EN900R was specifically designed with directional antennas to offer long-distance connectivity. This solution offers deployment flexibility in that it can be used for Point-to-Point connectivity.”
- Internal Directional Antennas: Allows for more focused signal array for longer Point-to-Point distances.
- Rugged Construction: IP55 weatherproof housing can perform normally under outdoor conditions.
- Deployment Flexibility: Supports PoE for enhanced power options.
- Easy Installation: Wall-mount or pole-mounted design with easy installation kit.
- Wide Coverage & High Sensitivity: Adjustable RF output power and high receiver sensitivity for wide coverage across large spaces.
- Seamless Mobility: 1.5x greater range than typical APs for blanket coverage to ensure seamless connectivity for Wi-Fi devices across enterprise environments.
The WAP-EN900R is now available. Please contact your sales representative for more information or email NA.Sales(at)Comtrend.(dot)com
Comtrend, with more than 25 years of experience, has become one of the leading global providers of advanced networking solutions. Comtrend designs, manufactures, and markets a wide range of networking equipment and software. Service providers, VARs, businesses and consumers look to Comtrend for broadband gateways, as well as the latest WiFi, Powerline, Coax and surveillance technologies. Comtrend remains committed to industry standards like G.hn for home networking, as well as interoperability and market-leading performance. People in businesses and homes around the world trust Comtrend to make their technology easier and more dependable. For more information, including Comtrend’s full lineup of networking solutions, please visit http://us.comtrend.com.