Outskirts Press will work diligently to accommodate all writers negatively affected by the service cuts at other publishing service providers. The company has been named the No. 1 self-publisher by Top Consumer Reviews multiple years in a row and will continue the tradition of excellence.
DENVER (PRWEB) March 06, 2018
Recent shake-ups in the self-publishing industry has some authors wondering what the future holds for them. Outskirts Press, the No. 1-rated self-publishing company according to Top Consumer Reviews, is stepping up to accommodate authors wishing to self-publish, distribute and sell their own books, in the wake of cuts to services by another major self-publishing service provider.
A competitor of Outskirts Press recently announced plans to soon eliminate positions in its editing, marketing and design divisions. While job cuts are an unsavory step for any company, this move is likely intended to streamline operations and shore up financials.
But what will this mean for self-publishing authors? Authors will still be able to upload and sell their books via various distribution channels, but with these cuts there will no longer be the option to purchase copy editing, book formatting, book cover design, marketing or any other professional creative services from this competitor. Suddenly, authors will need to navigate their process alone or seek out other self-publishing service providers for help.
Outskirts Press will work diligently to accommodate all writers negatively affected by the service cuts at other self-publishing service providers. The company has been named the No. 1 self-publisher by Top Consumer Reviews multiple years in a row and will continue the tradition of excellence for all authors. In addition to printing and ebook publishing services, Outskirts Press provides independent authors with all the same services discontinued by others, and then some.
- Professional writing and editing services: Service to independent authors starts long before publication! Whether an author needs help starting or finishing the manuscript, or requires just the final read-through, Outskirts Press can match them up with a talented professional ghostwriter or editor to help achieve a professional book.
- Professional book formatting: A wide selection of the most popular book formats and interior formatting options.
- Custom cover design: Talented book cover designers will ensure that ever author gets a cover that sells.
- Book marketing: A broad menu of marketing options to promote a book the author's way today.
- All-inclusive packages: Comprehensive publishing packages that include everything necessary to polish, format, publish and market a book successfully.
Affordable and flexible: Start the self-publishing journey for only $35 down!
Authors caught up in the self-publishing service void left by Amazon service cuts can turn to Outskirts Press to get published on Amazon and choose other affordable service options at the same time. For more information about publishing services, customization options and marketing assistance, visit the company at http://www.OutskirtsPress.com.
About Outskirts Press Inc.:
Outskirts Press helps authors develop and publish high-quality books by offering exceptional design, printing, publishing, distribution and book marketing services. Top Consumer Reviews ranks Outskirts Press No. 1 because they are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service, affordable pricing, industry-leading royalties, and a team of hands-on, U.S.-based publishing experts. At http://www.outskirtspress.com authors can publish their book, their way, today.
Outskirts Press Inc., 10940 S. Parker Road, #515, Parker, CO 80134