DBHawk is the first refreshingly simple web-based tool in the market to access all SQL and NoSQL databases securely
(PRWEB) February 27, 2018
Datasparc Inc. is pleased to reveal that the company has recently been recognized by CIOReview amongst “20 Most Promising Data Analytics Solutions Providers 2018.” Headquartered in San Diego, CA, Datasparc is committed to providing one platform to manage heterogeneous databases. It lets enterprises receive and provide quick and secure access to their ad-hoc data needs, regardless if it’s stored on premises, in the cloud, in NoSQL or in a relational database.
Datasparc’s steady progress can be attributed to the excellent capabilities of DBHawk, web-based database management and data analysis tool that provides secured data access across SQL and NoSQL databases. The product has been recommended strongly by many users because of its central database security, access control, auditing capabilities, and flexible customization features.
Some of the most important benefits of DBHawk are
- One platform to connect to SQL, NoSQL and cloud databases
- Two-factor authentication, LDAP integration, AES-256 encryption, SSL Support, Single Sign-On, Auditing, Role-based access control, and flexible deployment options
- Provides browser-based GUI and there is no need to install SQL Client on the PC. Therefore, users can save time and money on SQL GUI client software and user training, as well as maintenance across their enterprise.
- Online access to On-premises as well as databases hosted inclouds such as Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, and Azure.
- Self-Service BI platform that enables Business Data Analysts to generate Reports, Dashboards, SQL Charts, and data visualization.
- It provides database security and auditing capabilities with user access controls.
The version 4.1.4 of DBHawk provides access to data stored on Amazon S3. AWS S3 has now emerged as the de facto industry standard for the storage of structured and non-structured data. The latest release from Datasparc will enable their customers to access S3 data by creating external tables against S3 data and writing SQL queries with all other powerful features such as SQL query builder, online SQL editor, charts and dashboard builder. This version of DBHawk also supports writing SQL queries against MongoDB database, making data analytics job on NoSQL databases more powerful for the data users.
“DBHawk is the first refreshingly simple web-based tool in the market to access all SQL and NoSQL databases securely,” said a senior spokesperson from Datasparc.
“It is a great honor for the entire team at Datasparc to be a part of CIOReview’s top twenty for the year and this recognition will certainly spur our entire team to come up with many more world-class products that will make lives easier for our customers,” he added.
Headquartered in San Diego, CA, Datasparc offers database management and self-service BI tool compatible with various databases, including on-premises as well as databases hosted in the cloud. Their goal is to be a leader in the database development and self-service BI software market, through providing innovative, easy to use tools to help users access, integrate, develop and analyze data.
For more info, visit: https://www.datasparc.com
CIOReview is a widely followed print magazine as well as the online portal dedicated to bridging the gap between the enterprise IT vendors and buyers. They also function as a knowledge vendor, with a wide range of in-depth reviews, articles, whitepapers, and news to help IT leaders make the right decisions. A panel comprising of CEOs, CIOs, IT VPs including CIOReview editorial board finalized the “20 Most Promising Data Analytics Providers 2018” and shortlisted the best vendors and consultants.
For more info, visit: https://www.cioreview.com