May, 2018 is the date the European Union has proposed for the GDPR compliance, and with no extensions planned, U.S businesses need to act, and now
DALLAS (PRWEB) March 01, 2018
The 2018 countdown to GDPR compliance for U.S. companies is now in its final days. U.S. businesses have had more than two years to prepare for the General Data Protection Regulation reporting requirement, but now, the deadline is looming. May, 2018 is the date the European Union has proposed for compliance, and with no extensions planned, U.S businesses need to act, and now.
Here’s FLANK’s list of 9 things every U.S. business needs to know about regarding GDPR compliance:
1. GDPR Compliance Core Pillar: “Principles”
2. GDPR Compliance Core Pillar: “Accountability”
3. GDPR Compliance Core Pillar: “Rights of the Data Subject”
4. GDPR Compliance Core Pillar: “Obligations”
5. GDPR Compliance Core Pillar: “Technical and Organizational Measures”
6. GDPR Compliance Core Pillar: The Need for “Documentation”
7. Additional GDPR Compliance Requirements
8. Next Steps Toward GDPR Compliance
9. Documentation is Essential. Get it now with the GDPR All-in-One Global Compliance Toolkit
FLANK can assist. How? By offering a world-class GDPR All-in-One Global Compliance Toolkit that’s available for instant download at flank.org. The toolkit contains all the essential documents that U.S. businesses need for becoming GDPR compliant. Heavy fines and penalties are looming for non-GDPR compliance for U.S. businesses, so talk to the experts today at flank.org.
We’re global experts when it comes to security, governance, and compliance solutions, there’s no debating that, and we can help you implement efficient and scalable solutions for your growing business. Security can be difficult, compliance can be challenging, and governance can be costly – we more than understand these issues – and it’s why you should be talking to Flank, the organization that helps you in “protecting your perimeter”.
We’re Flank. “to defend or guard at the flank”.