Improvements applied to the PrintServices module cover all stages of the printing process.
SUWANEE, Ga. (PRWEB) March 01, 2018
DocPath, a multinational company specializing in the development of innovative document software, has recently implemented major improvements to its PrintServices module. DocPath PrintServices is the core module of DocPath's solutions designed to offer any type of organization an agile, efficient and integrated system for saving toner and ink, remote and mobile printing and maximum print process optimization, among a wide number of features.
Addressing High Expectations in Print Process Optimization
Currently, DocPath's business document print solutions based on PrintServices are TonerMIST, PrintApp, PrintSLIM, and Leaf. TonerMIST allows companies, among other capabilities, to implement a corporate toner and ink saving policy with centralized control and customized configuration settings in document software. PrintApp is one of DocPath's recently launched document solutions, for remotely printing business documents over the Internet and corporate networks from any mobile device. PrintSLIM is aimed at increasing performance levels and streamlining print processes by compressing and optimizing print files. Finally, Leaf is DocPath's low-cost business document printing solution designed for SMBs. All those solutions have already been updated with the latest and enhanced version of PrintServices.
Important Advancements in Spool Management
Improvements applied to the PrintServices module cover all stages of the printing process. As such, the central Web interface of the document software has been enhanced with a set of features to further facilitate management and enable a more customized application of configured print options. The most notable enhancements to this document printing management tool are the following:
- Enhanced user experience with new icons and descriptive texts.
- Grouping of notifications by type, to facilitate searches.
- Automated application of toner and ink saving policies to configured printers via the Web interface.
- Complete integration with DocPath's PrintApp remote printing solution.
- New divisions and offices concepts in the Web interface, simulating the different offices and divisions or departments that a company might have.
Comprehensive Improvements for Print Process Optimization
On the other hand, with regard to the global PrintServices system, DocPath engineers focused on enhancements to expand the capabilities of the document software and optimize its performance. Those improvements include the following:
- Significant increase in printing speed with toner saving.
- Toner saving support for gray-scale output files.
- Auto-restoration support.
- Automatic creation of printer groups.
- User-specified time limit with automatic deactivation of non-operational printers
- Automatic and programmed updates of statistical data and/or printer configuration.
- Support of toner saving sets, allowing users to define groups of saving policies by priority.
- Enhanced communication protocol between module components.
Printing business documents is still one of the key processes in any company. After all, despite the growing number of digitized data, printed documentation remains a business necessity. Hence, DocPath's enhanced PrintServices document software module will undoubtedly prove a major asset to any organization that has turned to DocPath to address the challenge of modernizing, managing and optimizing the print processes of its business documents while reducing costs and increasing productivity.
DocPath is a leading document software manufacturer that provides its world-wide customers the technology that allows them to implement of sophisticated Customer Communication and Document Output Management processes. Created in 1993, DocPath's solutions are found in companies all over the world. Among its international clients are prestigious banks and first class corporations, which are aided by DocPath solutions by simplifying the complicated and critical task involving the design and distribution of business and customer documents. DocPath maintains a strong commitment to R&D&i, an area that receives a good amount of its revenue, and in which lies the key to the company's success.
For more information, visit: docpath.com
Disclaimer: DocPath is a DocPath Corp. registered trademark. All rights reserved. Other mentioned trademarks may be property of their respective owners.