We’ve spent years evaluating various pillows as well as all of the health apps and trackers to understand what works and what doesn’t to create a better sleep system.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) February 27, 2018
SleepSmart Pillow, designed for side sleepers, uses an innovative adjustable technology called CloudSupport System to precisely customize the pillow to find the most comfortable position for a better night’s sleep.
The SleepSmart Pillow features:
- A module that lets users control the height and firmness of their pillow
- A soft comfort layer that is surrounded by hypoallergenic fabric
- Breathable 3D weave that stays cool, unlike memory foam
- A smart, silent vibration alarm that gently wakes the user up without waking their partner
“As an engineer and inventor, I see many products that could be improved. The pillow has been the same for so long, and I thought it was time we give it an upgrade,” said Dr. Jae Son, SleepSmart Co-inventor. “We’ve spent years evaluating various pillows as well as all of the health apps and trackers to understand what works and what doesn’t to create a better sleep system.”
The SleepSmart System also features an integrated sleep coach that helps users better understand the relationship between their lifestyle habits, sleep quality and how they feel during the day.
Sophie, the intelligent, in-app, sleep coach features:
- Automatic recording of sleep cycle, tossing and turning, snoring and noise data
- Easy tracking and recording of lifestyle choices
- Tips and insights on how to obtain the best sleep
The SleepSmart Pillow with the SleepSmart App included is available on Indiegogo for $99, which is 60% off the retail price. More information, visit bit.ly/SleepSmartIGG.
SleepSmart was birthed out of Dr. Jae Son’s personal neck pains and struggling to find a pillow that could meet his comfort and support needs. Dr. Son is the founder and CEO of several technology companies and obtained a PhD from Harvard in Engineering Robotics. SleepSmart Pillow Co-inventor Brandon Larson is a technologist at Red Bull who dedicated six months studying numerous wearable devices and sleep apps on the market that compelled him to create a tool that helps people sleep better. More information: http://www.sleepsmartpillows.com.