"We believe in taking the utmost care of our customers by being good listeners, being responsive and pushing the boundaries of advertising to effectively share their stories," said Guenther. "I am proud of our team's hard work, and I am thrilled it was recognized at the ADDY Awards."
Scottsdale, Ariz. (PRWEB) March 12, 2018
In a room of industry all-stars, BIG YAM, The Parsons Agency received 11 American Advertising Awards (ADDYs) and a 2018 Judges Choice Award. Presented by the Phoenix Advertising Club at a sold-out gala at the Phoenix Art Museum, the 2018 ADDY Awards gathered Arizona’s most creative advertising minds to celebrate the most creative successful campaigns from the previous year.
BIG YAM competed against a record-breaking 615 entries from 63 different organizations. In addition to the prestigious 2018 Judges Choice Award, BIG YAM took home one Bronze, six Silver and four Gold ADDYs. BIG YAM’s entries that received Gold recognition will move on to a regional competition with the opportunity to then reach the national stage.
- 2018 Judges Choice Award, Byron Browne Anti-Lawyer Lawyer (Selected by industry leader Deb Vurpillat, Vice President, Director of Strategy at Leo Burnett)
- Integrated Campaign: Brand Identity Campaign, Browne Law Group, Browne Law Group (Gold)
- Film, Video & Sound: Television Advertising Local :30 Seconds, Anti-Lawyer Lawyer, Browne Law Group (Gold)
- Online/Interactive: Websites – Consumer, BrowneLawGroup.com, Browne Law Group (Gold)
- Sales & Marketing: Brochure, Timeless Furniture & Creations, YAMWOOD Foundry (Gold)
- Elements of Advertising: Still Photography Campaign, PXG Photography, Parsons Xtreme Golf (Silver)
- Film, Video & Sound: Television Advertising Local :30 Seconds, Impeccable Craftsmanship, YAMWOOD Foundry (Silver)
- Out-Of-Home & Ambient Media: Outdoor Board, Anti-Lawyer Lawyer, Browne Law Group (Silver)
- Out-Of-Home & Ambient Media: Outdoor Board, Throw Down, Browne Law Group (Silver)
- Out-Of-Home & Ambient Media: Outdoor Board, 265 LBS, Browne Law Group (Silver)
- Film, Video & Sound: Television Advertising Local, Reverse, YAMWOOD Foundry (Silver)
- Film, Video & Sound: Television Advertising Local, Anti-Lawyer Lawyer, Browne Law Group (Bronze)
“Surrounded by some of the brightest creative individuals in Arizona, it is an honor for BIG YAM to be recognized at this year’s ADDYs,” said BIG YAM Creative Director Shanley Jue. “The projects showcased at this year’s event highlight the exceptional work being produced in our state.”
Beyond its award-winning campaigns, BIG YAM has been making a name for itself in the industry. Last year, BIG YAM’s CEO Marianne Guenther co-founded the Arizona Advertising Guild (AZAG), a collective of more than a dozen marketing agencies around the state to elevate and promote the creative industry in Arizona. AZAG is raising awareness of the high-quality of projects and talent in Arizona, with the aim to attract big-name brands and talented professionals to the state.
“We believe in taking the utmost care of our customers by being good listeners, being responsive and
pushing the boundaries of advertising to effectively share their stories,” said Guenther. “I am proud of our team’s hard work, and I am thrilled it was recognized at the ADDY Awards.”
BIG YAM, The Parsons Agency is a full-service marketing agency made up of talented and creative professionals hand selected by American entrepreneur, philanthropist and owner Bob Parsons. Learn more by visiting BIGYAM.com.
About BIG YAM, The Parsons Agency
BIG YAM, The Parsons Agency, a YAM Worldwide business, is a full-service advertising, marketing and production company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. BIG YAM provides a fully integrated experience, from branding, traditional creative, digital media and website development, production and video capabilities, public relations and more. Learn more at http://www.bigyam.com.
BIG YAM, The Parsons Agency, is one of YAM Worldwide’s core businesses. Others include SNEAKY BIG Studios, Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale, Go AZ Motorcycles, Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson, Scottsdale National Golf Club, YAM Capital, YAM Properties, Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) and The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation.
# # #
Media Contact: Mychael Ramirez | mramirez(at)bigyam(dot)com | 480.410.6077