NEW YORK (PRWEB) March 16, 2018
The Social Shake-Up Show (May 7 – 9), the leading social media marketing conference in the U.S., today announced its first wave of keynote speakers. Megan Summers and Jason Dailey from Facebook, Nina Mishkin from Twitter, Mike Pilarz from LinkedIn and André Moreas from Google Analytics. Each specialize in working with major brands on crafting content for their respective platforms. These keynotes promise to equip conference attendees with the “ah-ha” moments needed to effectively break through and drive better business outcomes for their brands.
“Social media marketing changes so rapidly with new algorithms, new features and even new networks almost every single day,” said Diane Schwartz, The Social Shake-Up Show's chairwoman and Senior Vice President of PR News. “The Social Shake-Up Show will provide everyone, both b2b and b2c brands big and small, with the opportunity to come together and hit refresh on their strategies; learning what’s hot, what’s new and how to best utilize tools and tricks to effectively communicate through these channels.”
Other brands and organizations like Arby’s, Southwest, Airbnb, Walmart, Hilton Worldwide, Univision, Macy’s and Buzzfeed will share their expertise on the ins and outs of true integrated social media marketing and communications like live streaming, SEO, storytelling, getting social media buy-in, influencers and social ads on platforms like Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
“The Social Shake-Up Show is a great opportunity to understand how brands, publishers, agencies and platforms are tackling marketing challenges in today's inter-connected digital landscape. Learning about case studies and past experiences from these varied sources can inform the audience's future strategies,” said Nina Mishkin, Brand and Content Strategy Lead, Twitter.
Professionals who register prior to March 28 at midnight ET will save $500 on their pass.
Guest Speakers Include:
- Jason Dailey is the U.S. agency partner development lead at Facebook. In this role, he partners with agencies and clients to help them drive meaningful business outcomes on Facebook’s platforms. Prior to Facebook, he was the senior vice president of search, social and performance marketing at Mediavest, spent nine years at Microsoft Advertising and began his career in management consulting. Jason has spoken extensively on topics related to search, social, multi-screen engagement and the future of digital media.
- Megan Summers runs global production for Facebook's Creative Shop, which helps major brands develop targeted content for the platform.
- Nina Mishkin is responsible for developing content strategies with brand and agency partners at Twitter, helping marketers build insight-based content strategies that drive brand and business value. As a part of this she runs The Planning Studio, day-long interactive studio sessions designed to help the Fortune 100 "win the moment" on Twitter. Prior to joining Twitter in 2015, Nina was director of digital & social content at American Express, where she managed the brand’s content strategy, leading the development of award-winning programs like #PassionProject, which celebrated unique doers and makers making a difference in the world, and #EveryDayGenius, a content series that served up life hacks to connect with the next generation of card members.
- Mike Pilarz is a content marketing evangelist at LinkedIn, where he counsels marketers at leading brands on how to build effective content marketing programs. Previously, he served as vice president and director at Zócalo Group, Omincom’s leading social and digital marketing agency. There, he helped lead business development in the B2B sector and designed social and content marketing programs for companies such as Dell and VMware.
- André Moraes leads insights and analytics at Google for some of the world's top CPG food and beverage companies, where he is responsible for delivering insights into areas such as industry trends, product development, and advertising effectiveness. Aside from his role at Google, André is also an adjunct professor at NYU where he teaches marketing analytics to students in the integrated marketing masters program. Prior to joining Google, André was a director of marketing sciences at OMD, and led marketing analytics at Penguin Random House.
For registration questions, or to sponsor this event, contact show director, Amy Jefferies at ajefferies(at)accessintel.com.
Show Sponsors & Partners: Adobe, ARPR, American Marketing Association - Atlanta, Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau, Atlanta Interactive Marketing Association, Business Wire, ChooseATL, Digimind, Dataminr, Everywhere Agency, Falcon, Industry Dive, LexisNexis, Melt Sports & Entertainment, Mobile Marketing Research Association, Peppercomm, Proofpoint, Social Media Club - Atlanta, Social Media Explorer, Social Media Research Association, Social Media Today, Spark.
About The Social Shake-Up: Show
The Social Shake-Up Show is an annual conference presented by PR News in partnership with Social Media Today and dozens of leaders in the marketing, PR and customer experience arena. The 2018 Show will take place May 7-9 in Atlanta and will bring together hundreds of social, digital, marketing, PR and communications professionals focused on better integrating social media into their business strategies. For more information, visit http://www.socialshakeupshow.com.