I feel so blessed that I can seize the opportunity to provide love and incredible dream experiences for ‘ballers’ in our local Arizona community at the first-ever BallsFest West,” states BALLSFEST Founder and cancer survivor Frank DeBlasi.
Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) March 19, 2018
BALLSFEST, a registered non-profit organization that lifts the spirits of children, young adults, and their families affected by cancer, is honored to announce the 8 Arizona “Ballers” (Ballers are children and young adults affected by life-threatening cancer, listed below) that will be recognized and celebrated at the inaugural BALLSFEST WEST Event at Mountain Shadows Resort in Paradise Valley, Arizona on Saturday, March 24, 2018 from 3:00pm to 7:00pm.
BALLSFEST WEST will raise money and awareness to provide unforgettable experiences for those facing obstacles with the disease. The term ‘BALLSFEST’ was created by BALLSFEST Founder Frank DeBlasi, a testicular cancer survivor and keen supporter of children living with cancer. *The term is a play on words, and one that reflects Frank's positive spirit during his own battle. All proceeds raised at these events benefit a “baller” battling cancer and their families.
BALLSFEST WEST will be emceed by NBC Channel 12 Host Vanessa Ramirez, and will feature upscale barbeque, live music, a “Balls To The Wall” donation wall where attendees can select a gift that goes directly to these very deserving recipients and their families, and the not-to-be missed Baller Recognition Ceremony where dreams will come true for 8 local Ballers from our Arizona community.
Announcing 2018 “BALLERS” to be honored at BallsFest West March 24th:
- Leilani Lee – 5 years old and battling Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia; Leilani enjoys drawing, riding horses, building Lego towers, tea parties and being with her big brother Luke. https://www.ballsfest.org/2018-baller-leilani-lee
- Mark Grijalva – 16 years old and battling brain cancer; Mark loves swimming, playing video games, going to theme parks, and watching The Simpsons. https://www.ballsfest.org/copy-of-2018-baller-mark-grijalva
- Casey Page – 13 years old battling Diamond Blackfan-Anemia (DBA); Casey loves to sing, quote Marvel movies, or two-step dance across the room in his cowboy boots. https://www.ballsfest.org/2018-baller-casey-page
- George Rivera – 18 years old with fighting a stage IV cancer diagnosis; George loves cars, fashion and playing sports, and eat his favorite foods (Chinese and Mexican). https://www.ballsfest.org/2018-baller-george-rivera
- Priscilla Ramos – 13 years old and battling leukemia; Priscilla loves math, camping, playing at the beach, reading books, and cheering on her favorite football team (Denver Broncos). https://www.ballsfest.org/2018-baller-priscilla
- Henry Osorio-Morales – 10 years old and battling leukemia; Henry loves to go camping, loves to snack on clementines and his favorite food (French Toast), and collecting rocks. https://www.ballsfest.org/2018-baller-henry-osoriomorales
- Allie Hansen – 10 years old and battling high risk acute lymphoblastic leukemia; Allie loves competitive dancing, playing with her Pomeranian Kemo, family and friends, collecting stuffed animals and anything in her favorite colors of pink, purple or “mint”. https://www.ballsfest.org/2018-baller-allie
- Mason Ball – 4 years old; Mason loves being a big brother, digging in the sand, and snacking on strawberries and yogurt. https://www.ballsfest.org/2018-baller-mason-ball
Message from Founder of BALLSFEST Frank DeBlasi: “As a survivor of testicular cancer, I can relate to what these kids, young adults and their families are going through, and I feel so blessed that I can seize the opportunity to provide love and incredible dream experiences for ‘Ballers’ in our Arizona community,” states BALLSFEST Founder Frank DeBlasi. “After years of success raising money and awareness in my home state of New York at BALLSFEST, I am thrilled to now create and host BALLSFEST WEST to support families and kids battling cancer in my new home state of Arizona.”
For more information or to purchase tickets for supporting this incredible cause, please visit http://www.BALLSFEST.org or email hello@BALLSFEST.org. Individual tickets are $150 and are on-sale now.
BALLSFEST is a registered non-profit organization that lifts the spirits of children, young adults, and their families affected by cancer. For more information or to purchase tickets to this special event, please visit: http://www.BALLSFEST.org