MERIDEN, Conn. (PRWEB) March 21, 2018
Infinex Financial Group, a leading third party marketing firm and independent broker/dealer, recently announced the successful launch of their proprietary system, Infinet. Infinex’s previous system, InfinetOnline, has been replaced by the new, robust Infinet experience.
“Two years ago, given where our industry was headed from a regulatory and technology standpoint, Infinex understood the long-term importance of investing in and building a new, state-of-the-art system that we could fully define and shape,” stated Stephen Amarante, Infinex’s President and CEO. “Infinet is more than just new technology. It’s a user-driven experience that keeps evolving with the exact tools our financial institutions and their advisors need to drive revenue.”
“We are thrilled with the positive response that Infinet has received from our program managers and advisors. While other broker-dealer technologies focus on the demands of independent advisors and are not easily adaptable, Infinet was designed from start to finish specifically for the bank and credit union channel,” noted Holger Kunst, Infinex’s Chief Information Officer. “Feedback from the field defined the original plans for Infinet and will continue to structure its features moving forward. It’s truly an exciting time at Infinex, for many reasons, but one of which is the endless opportunities available to our programs and advisors through the launch and future progression of the Infinet experience.”
Important Infinet features and tools include, but are not limited to:
- Client Central & Client Central Pro: Client Central is an entirely new way to access client information, providing a centralized hub for all important data, reports and action items. Client Central Pro is an advisor’s one-stop client relationship management system. They can manage their entire book of business through more detailed account views, transaction breakdowns, calendaring functionality, the ability to build households and link contacts, create centers of influence and more!
- Interactive Responsive Dashboard: The Infinet home screen includes an interactive dashboard, personalized to a user’s role- advisor, associate advisor, RBE/LBE or program manager.
- New Ticketing System – Service Central: Service Central is a new ticketing system that allows advisors to easily create and track all service and operations requests via email.
- Infinex University: Infinex University is a virtual university of training classes and educational tracks designed to mirror Infinex's Scorecard business planning process. These tracks can be personalized by goal and on average, sessions last 20-25 minutes.
- Enhanced Reporting: Reporting features and dashboard widgets allow advisors to see invested dollars and commissions on a daily basis. View reports by specific product, product types, branch and more. Hierarchies allow for a detailed and systematic breakdown on all Infinet reports.
- Program Manager Hierarchy: Infinet allows Program Managers to view invested dollars and revenue, based on a program's hierarchy. This includes reports by advisor, role, product type, Product Company, territory and branch. AUM will also be reported using these categories.
About Infinex Financial Group
Infinex is a leading provider of investment, insurance, and wealth management products and services to financial institutions and their customers. The firm, headquartered in Meriden, CT, has a unique history of being formed by banks, owned by banks, and focused on providing service to financial institutions.
For more information, please visit Infinex at http://www.infinexgroup.com.