ORLANDO, Fla. (PRWEB) March 22, 2018
ISA International Sign Expo 2018 opens its doors this week with a larger-than-ever trade show floor, more targeted education and many exhibitors offering outstanding promotions.
A few highlights:
- The trade show floor has the largest footprint ever, offering a Lounge & Learn area where attendees can hear about the latest products and ideas. More areas to network, relax or conduct business are available as well. Each day of the tradeshow floor closes with a Last Hour Happy Hour.
- Exhibitors continue to promote new innovations. Three were presented the ISA Sign Expo Innovation Awards. They will offer brief overviews of their products and be honored at a reception at the Lounge & Learn area of the tradeshow floor at 4 p.m. March 22. See the full list of nominees at signexpo.org/innovations.
- ISA International Sign Expo 2018 will feature an opportunity to scoop up the latest technology throughout the sign, graphics and visual communications industry. Many of the exhibitors are offering enticing promotional offers. To see the listing of exhibitor promotions, along with a lineup of demonstrations and charitable events, visit signexpo.org/promotions.
- Additional co-located events draw the breadth of the sign, graphics and visual communications industry. Signarama and Sign Biz Inc. will host special events for their member companies. The Sign Research Foundation will host its National Signage Research & Education Conference, which brings retailers, urban planners, designers, architects, engineers, academics, and graduate students to work alongside the sign industry. ISA’s Planning for Sign Code Success™ event targets planners and local officials to learn more about crafting reasonable sign codes that successfully balance needs of business and community.
- Two new pre-conference education events provide insight into selling wide format and digital print and growing business skills. Three Game Changer sessions are designed to spark business building ideas and inspiration. Learn more about the education sessions at signexpo.org/education.
ISA International Sign Expo 2018 will be March 22-24, with education starting on March 21, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. Registration is open at signexpo.org.
The International Sign Association (ISA) strives to be the leader in shaping and developing the sign, graphics, and visual communications community worldwide.
About ISA International Sign Expo
ISA International Sign Expo is the on-premise sign and visual communication industry’s largest expo. Held each spring, the event features the latest products that showcase the breadth of the sign and visual communications industry along with education and networking events. The event has been named to the Trade Show News Network’s List of Top 250 Trade Shows and ranked in the Top 100 Largest Events by Trade Show Executive three consecutive years. Learn more at http://www.signexpo.org.