LONG ISLAND, N.Y. (PRWEB) March 23, 2018
After a hurricane hits, a fire strikes or man-made disasters occur, the clean up process can be very overwhelming and expensive. SOLI announces they are leading emergency cleaning supply distribution throughout the US and have been since 2001. When 9/11 devastated New York, the cleanup effort was monstrous. SOLI was there, working closely with police, firefighters and contractors to provide a variety of cleaning supplies that were vital to the cleanup process. The cleaning products they distributed safely sanitized and removed any residual biohazardous substances that were left behind.
SOLI of Long Island will supply cleanup cleaning solutions for:
- Natural Disasters
- Man-made Disasters
- Fire & Smoke Damage
- Flooding & Tornado Damage
- Biohazards & Mold
If a disaster strikes you or nearby, make SOLI of Long Island your first call for the cleaning supplies you need to thoroughly clean up after any disaster!
Some of SOLI’s disaster cleanup tips:
- Make sure if you are taking part in the cleanup process to always have the appropriate supplies and gear. Ex: Where walls and roofs are unstable, hard hats, goggles, gloves and water proof boots are proven to avoid accidental injury.
- Within the first 24-48 hours after flood or hurricane damage, you want to make sure the water is removed and dried up as quickly as possible.
- Work with local clean up crews to help remove large or bulky items like furniture or appliances.
- Get rid of anything that CAN NOT be dried quickly or thoroughly cleaned such as carpeting, mattresses, rugs, upholstered furniture, stuffed animals, books, pillows, etc. Mold can develop fast and can lead to health complications when left unnoticed.
Visit http://solicleaning.com for more information.