“The CU RateReset solutions give us an affordable way to enter into our digital transformation journey with award winning and tested solutions that we know will make a difference.” Dustin Powell, Vice President of Lending for Pyramid FCU
MCLEAN, Va. (PRWEB) March 22, 2018
CU RateReset, the provider of Financial Product Reset, Acquisition and Retention Software, today announced that Money One Federal Credit Union and Pyramid Federal Credit Union have agreed to license its Reset Auto and Digital Pre-Approval Credit Card, Auto Recapture and Home Equity. The agreements with CU RateReset provide these credit unions with cost effective, simple, easy and attractive digital solutions to retain existing loans, as well as recapture and generate more loans.
CU RateReset’s three primary product programs are:
Reset – for Auto, Mortgage, Credit Cards, CDs, and Personal Loans:
- CU RateReset enables a member to reset existing financial products they have with a credit union without the cost and hassle of refinancing.
- Credit union selects members for program inclusion based on their internal requirements and CU RateReset automates the member outreach, reset, and the closing documentation.
- For the credit union, CU RateReset automates loan and CD retention so member Advocates can focus on expanding exisiting and developing new member relationships.
LoanGEN – for Loan Acquisition and Recapture:
- Recapture member mortgages, auto loans, personal loans and credit cards at other financial institutions as well as showcase products to attract new members.
- Members can design their custom auto payment and move their existing loans over to their credit union.
Digital Pre-Approval - for Credit Card, Auto Recapture, Home Equity Loans and new CD’s
- Credit union selects members to receive offer, submits data to CU RateReset, a Personal URL (“P”URL) or MEO (Member Exclusive Offer) code is created, and placed into an email, traditional mail, social media or text message.
- Members can select the options offered, execute the required documents, and authorize the balance transfer to their new account.
“Money One and Pyramid are committed to digital transformation in the credit union space and zealous about improving their members’ experience” said Joe Brancucci, President, CU RateReset. “We are thrilled that they have become a part of the CU RateReset family of credit unions, and they will join a number of other smaller credit that have differentiated themselves in their markets by utilizing the CU RateReset solutions.”
“Our mission is to help dreams become reality, provide individualized products and services, and service our members with dedicated staff, “said Dawn Johnson, Vice President of Marketing and Business Development at Money One FCU. “We strongly believe that by adding these new solutions we will elevate the member experience.”
“We are very excited about bringing new and simpler solutions for our members to do business with us, “said Dustin Powell, Vice President of Lending for Pyramid FCU. “The CU RateReset solutions give us an affordable way to enter into our digital transformation journey with award winning and tested solutions that we know will make a difference.”
“Working with these credit unions and showing them how even the smallest asset size credit union in the CU RateReset family of credit unions are very successful is part of our mission to make sure all credit unions are successful” said Foster Kelly, the Manager of Customer Success at CU RateReset. “We take pride in the fact that as a CUSO we can provide high impact digital products to credit unions of all sizes.”
About Money One Federal Credit Union:
Money One Federal Credit Union has been servicing members since 1951, and is located in Largo, Maryland. As a federally insured, not-for-profit, full-service financial institution, Money One Federal Credit Union is dedicated to doing business easy, quick and convenient by providing high-quality financial products and services in a welcoming environment where members are valued. For more information about Money One Federal Credit Union visit http://www.moneyonefcu.org.
About Pyramid Federal Credit Union:
Pyramid Federal Credit Union has been serving members since 1925 in Tucson Arizona. Pyramid Federal Credit Union is a federally insured, not-for-profit, full service financial institutions committed to bring new and simpler experiences to credit union members in order to help improve their financial life. For more information about Pyramid Federal Credit Union please visit http://www.pyramidfcu.com
About CU RateReset:
CU RateReset is a CUSO that offers award winning products that allow the member to be in control of what have historically been routine administrative tasks that are time consuming for both front line and support staff. Both Reset Auto and Reset Mortgage, products successfully tested and adopted in the market, allow a member to reset the term of an existing auto loan, personal loan or mortgage based on credit union criteria. The software promotes loan retention at a very low cost, and provides a member with a favorable view of the member advocacy of the credit union. The Digital Pre-Approval Solutions make it simple and fast for a credit union to acquire or recapture member automobile loans, mortgage loans, personal loans and credit cards. For more information on CU RateReset visit http://www.CURateReset.com.