While a bouquet of flowers, a box of chocolate or breakfast in bed are nice traditional gifts, this Mother’s Day we’re encouraging kids to do something different and special by heading to a PYOP studio!
BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. (PRWEB) April 17, 2018
As Mother’s Day 2018 approaches, millions of children around the world will yet again find themselves facing an annual challenge: how to show their mom that they truly care, and are grateful for all that she’s done and sacrificed over the years. This Mother’s Day, the Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association (CCSA) is encouraging children — and everyone else involved in the behind-the-scenes plan — to take their mom to a paint your own pottery studio (PYOP) so they can show their love, share laughter and smiles, take amazing photos, and create special memories that will last a lifetime.
According to the CCSA, the five key reasons why a PYOP studio is the perfect destination this Mother’s Day include:
1. PYOP studios offer a wide variety of creative DIY craft projects, including pottery painting, glass fusing, canvas painting, mosaics, creating with clay, and much more.
2. PYOP studios are run by skilled and caring people who ensure that everyone has a positive experience from start to finish.
3. PYOP studios provide everything to create something unique and special, including all materials and step-by-step guidance.
4. Moms, kids, partners, spouses and everyone else who head to a PYOP studio for Mother’s Day fun only need to bring their imagination — no artistic skill or experience is required.
5. There is no chance of bad weather ruining a perfect day, which is always a risk with a picnic or other outdoor activity. Even if it’s pouring, cold or windy outside, the fun inside a comfortable PYOP studio is guaranteed.
In addition, mothers with toddlers and newborns are invited to bring their child to a PYOP studio to experience special bonding time, and have their little one’s hand or footprint stamped on a piece to create a treasured one-of-a-kind keepsake.
Commented CCSA executive director Dena Pearlman: “While a bouquet of flowers, a box of chocolate or breakfast in bed are nice traditional gifts, this Mother’s Day we’re encouraging kids to do something different and special by heading to a PYOP studio!”
A full list of CCSA-member PYOP studios is available at http://www.paintyourownpottery.com.
Facebook users can also follow the CCSA at https://www.facebook.com/ccsapaintyourownpottery, or connect with PYOP fans across the world at https://www.facebook.com/Paint-Your-Own-Pottery-206166622756971/.
About the Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association
The Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association (CCSA) is a not-for-profit trade association serving the needs of ceramic and paint your own pottery studios and suppliers around the world. The Mission of the CCSA is to promote creativity and excitement about our industry and be a resource for our members. Whether you're a seasoned studio owner or someone who is thinking about opening your own Paint Your Own Pottery studio, this is the place to be. Learn more at http://www.ccsaonline.com.