ATLANTA (PRWEB) March 28, 2018
zumBrunnen, Inc., an independent building consulting firm, is proud to announce recent project commissions for clients in 10 states throughout the U.S. The new projects span a variety of market sectors and industries including work with: churches, healthcare, mixed-use, multifamily, offices, senior living and home owner associations (HOA) for both condos and single-family housing communities and developments.
zumBrunnen’s services on the new projects include: completion and compliance reporting, construction monitoring of new construction, review of drawings, property condition assessments, reserve studies, reserve study updates and capital replacement planning. zumBrunnen was also commissioned for their featured Strategic Capital Replacement Budget (SCRB), their exclusive Campus Wide FacilityForecast® (CWFF) and CWFF report updates.
“As independent building consultants, we assist all types of clients in making smart business decisions about their facilities,” explains Doug McMillan, PE, President of zumBrunnen, Inc. “We continue to see strong activity in senior living facilities, multifamily properties and with condo and home owner associations, as well as activity with mixed-use development, offices, churches and healthcare facilities. We want to sincerely thank our ongoing clients for their continued business and extend a warm welcome to our newest clients.”
zumBrunnen’s new projects include:
- Arium Inverness, Birmingham, AL (Multifamily),
- Ashley Court, Franklin, TN (Multifamily),
- Battery on Paces Ferry, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Capital Manor, Salem, OR (Senior Living),
- Churchill Commons, Aiken, SC (Multifamily),
- Columns on Main, Spring Hill, TN (Multifamily),
- Frasier Meadows, Boulder, CO (Senior Living),
- Ignatuis House Jesuit Retreat Center, Atlanta, GA (Church),
- Imperial House, Louisville, KY (Multifamily),
- Lakeside Place, Lexington, SC (Senior Living),
- Lenox Heights, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Meadowview I & II, Franklin, TN (Multifamily),
- Mercer Lofts VII, Macon, GA (Mixed Use),
- Mill at New Holland, Gainesville, GA (Multifamily),
- Olmsted, Nashville, TN (Multifamily),
- Parkview Manor, Columbia, TN (Multifamily),
- Radiation Therapy Center, University of Alabama-Birmingham, Birmingham, AL (Healthcare),
- Riverside Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL (Multifamily),
- Saint John's on the Lake, Milwaukee, WI (Senior Living),
- Southminster Expansion, Charlotte, NC (Senior Living),
- Summit Avenue Office Building, Charlotte, NC (Office) and
- Windward Pointe, Alpharetta, GA (Condo/HOA).
About zumBrunnen, Inc.:
zumBrunnen, Inc. was founded in 1989. With offices in Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC and Ft. Lauderdale, FL, the firm specializes in long-range capital replacement planning, reserve studies, reserve study updates, property condition assessments, facility condition assessments, construction consulting, construction monitoring and other building-related services for a diverse list of national and international clients. The firm is also recognized for their proprietary FacilityForecast® Software System, a unique facilities condition assessment and budgeting tool designed to forecast and manage “life term” capital replacement expenses and to provide custom reserve funding plans designed to their client's business model.
The firm has completed notable projects in a variety of market sectors including senior living, educational, multi-family, student housing, healthcare, institutional, mixed use, retail, office, warehouse, industrial, hospitality and public assembly. The firm is involved with numerous associations including LeadingAge (at a national level), LeadingAge North Carolina, LeadingAge Florida and LeadingAge Georgia. For more information, please visit http://www.zumbrunnen.com.