Updates in the 2018 ezPaycheck will help employers lower the overhead costs by eliminating the need for an accountant.
BAY CITY, Mich. (PRWEB) April 04, 2018
ezPaycheck payroll software from Halfpricesoft.com has been updated to help employers reduce overhead costs. Overhead expenses can skyrocket when hiring an accountant to process payroll. Now customers utilizing ezPaycheck to handle payroll in-house, can eliminate this exorbitant fee.
“Updates in the 2018 ezPaycheck will help employers lower the overhead costs by eliminating the need for an accountant," Dr. Ge, Halfpricesoft.com founder said.
Potential customers can download ezPaycheck and test it for up to 30 days by visiting: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp with no obligation or no credit card required. This payroll software is compatible with Windows 10, 8,1, 8, 7, Vista and XP systems.
Please review the unique features of this paycheck software below:
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
- Easily calculates differential pay
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W2 and W3. (Copy A forms required to print W2 and W3 for IRS)
-Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
-Supports network access. (additional cost)
To make testing ezPaycheck payroll software even easier, the trial version includes a sample database. Customers do not have to waste time entering employee data before sampling the software’s many features.
ezPaycheck payroll software is $99.00 per calendar year for a single user version. Download and test drive today for up to 30 days at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp.
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software needs of small businesses in US. The software’s graphical interface guides customers step-by-step through setting up employee information, setting up tax options, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks & tax forms.