Employers value earning an award from us because we recognize companies that go above and beyond to improve the well-being of their employees and commitment to build a healthier culture and community.
BOSTON (PRWEB) April 02, 2018
The Worksite Wellness Council of Massachusetts (WWCMA) announces the launch of its 2018 WorkWell Massachusetts Awards program aimed to recognize best practices in worksite wellness programing among employers. Applications are now being accepted through May 15, 2018.
The WorkWell Massachusetts Awards program will recognize Massachusetts’ employers of all industries and sizes that are committed to creating a healthier worksite.
Applications for gold, silver and bronze recognition will require a two-step process:
1. Complete the HERO Health and Well-Being Best Practices Scorecard in Collaboration with Mercer©. The HERO scorecard assesses: strategic planning, targeted planning, program design and integration, engagement and evaluation.
2. Complete a set of supplemental questions to understand your organization’s wellness program and top line areas of overall wellness programming and results.
“Employers value earning an award from us because we recognize companies that go above and beyond to improve the well-being of their employees and commitment to build a healthier culture and community. And by going through our application process, it provides employers with industry validated tools to assess the effectiveness of their programs. We are thrilled to have employers apply year over year to measure and validate the effort they put into their program, and then have a forum to share best in class practices from each other. Check out our previous winners and apply to be one of them in 2018,” states Archana Kansagra, WWCMA Board Director and Awards & Recognition Board Chair.
A committee of independent industry professionals, who have been appointed by WWCMA, will review the applications and provide a free consultative assessment. Winners will be notified by August and announced at the WWCMA’s 7th Annual Conference at Gillette Stadium on October 11, 2018.
Applications for the 2018 WorkWell Massachusetts Awards are open from April 2 – May 15, 2018 and accessible through WWCMA’s website under the Awards tab.
Additional resources and information:
- Past WorkWell MA Award Winners include AccuRounds, Berkshire Health Systems, AIM Mutual, athenahealth, Borislow Insurance, Cambridge Health Alliance, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Kronos Incorporated, Lowell General Hospital, Ocean Spray Cranberries, OMAM, Pegasystems, Signature Healthcare, TripAdvisor, Wright-Pierce, Alkermes, Babson College, Boston Medical Center, College of the Holy Cross, Endurance International, Flexcon Industries, Forrester Research, Onyx Specialty Papers, Scantic Valley Regional Health Trust, Springfield Partners for Community Action, Sturtevant Inc., Tocci Building Companies, Watermark, Celldex Therapeutics, and Injured Workers Pharmacy.
- More information can be found on the WWCMA website for 2017 Winners, 2016 Winners and 2015 Winners.
- For questions, please email awards(at)wwcma(dot)org.