We look forward to continue further expansion of our product and service delivery capabilities over the next twelve to eighteen months.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (PRWEB) April 05, 2018
Entreda, a leader in cybersecurity risk mitigation and compliance software, today announced record CY2017 sales results. The company reported an average increase of 250% in annual recurring revenue (ARR), specifically from financial services, insurance and healthcare verticals. The ARR growth reported in CY2017 is now the third consecutive year in which growth has been over 250%.
Some of the growth drivers that fueled the sales performance in 2017 were
1. Listed in FINRA’s compliance vendor directory under the cybersecurity and compliance categories
2. More than 10 Broker – Dealer and insurance contracts signed that mandate the use of Entreda Unify software across their network of registered representatives
3. 60K user sign-up’s representing hundreds of Independent financial services firms including, Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs), hedge funds, registered reps and mutual funds
4. 30 million+ cybersecurity non-compliances monitored, remediated or reported across a diverse set of users, networks and devices
5. Signed up new IT partners to service financial services, insurance and healthcare
“Unify is unique in its ability to deliver holistic cybersecurity policy enforcement and risk mitigation services for growing financial services and insurance firms,” said Sid Yenamandra, CEO and Co-founder of Entreda. “We are pleased with our sales performance and look forward to continue further expansion of our product and service delivery capabilities over the next twelve to eighteen months.”
Entreda’s senior leadership team has over 50 years of combined experience in cybersecurity technology and 30 years of combined experience in the financial services industry encompassing RIAs and Broker Dealers. Additionally, Entreda’s team has a demonstrated track record of implementing projects for more than 200 Broker Dealers and RIAs of various sizes and structures.
Entreda announced the addition of Chris Shaw as VP of Technology and Operations for Financial Services and the appointment of Bentley Long as Director of Strategic Accounts.
Chris Shaw brings over 20 years of experience in technology and system integration for the financial services industry. He came to Entreda from ProEquities where he gained an appreciation of technology and the role it can play in the lives of financial institutions. In his former role of CIO for ProEquities Broker Dealer, Chris was responsible for the internal and external system development and technology support. Specifically, he managed the technology support, development, and technical vendor management. Chris earned his Bachelor of Science in Business and Economics and a Master of Science in Computer Science from the University of South Alabama. He utilizes both fields of study to integrate technology solutions that enable financial representatives to accomplish daily activities more efficiently. Chris holds the Series 6, 7, and 66 licenses.
Bentley Long joined Entreda in 2017 and was recently appointed Director of Strategic Accounts. Prior to Entreda, Bentley worked in sales and business development for several software development and IT services companies. Prior to that, Bentley was Senior Vice President of Global Sales at Exar Corporation through four acquisitions including two companies focused on data encryption, compression, and VLAN accelerators. He holds a Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering and Mathematics from Vanderbilt University and an MBA from the University of Tennessee. Bentley serves on the Southeast Regional Board of UNICEF USA, the Board of AGAPE Community and Family Center, and is a member of the Atlanta Lions Club.
Award Winning Cybersecurity Risk Mitigation Platform
With increased dependence on personal mobile devices and cloud apps, enterprise employees and independent contractors are increasingly opening themselves up to cybersecurity vulnerabilities. With increased regulatory scrutiny, employees and contractors especially in financial services need to demonstrate compliance with cybersecurity guidelines per SEC, FINRA and other regulations.
The Entreda Unify platform enables
1. Holistic and continuous cybersecurity compliance monitoring of networks, applications and devices (including mobile devices) used by employees and contractors
2. Real-time, context-driven remediation for any non-compliances detected using integrated security apps such as Automatic VPN, Automatic patching, Data leakage monitoring and Anti-ransomware provisioning
3. 360-degree cybersecurity risk graph with SEC/FINRA, HIPAA, NY-DFS and NAICS compliance reports and real-time notifications all accessible from a unified dashboard
For additional information about the Unify platform, please visit
Entreda developed its award-winning software platform, Unify, to help regulated industries protect client information and assets with the highest standards of security. Unify’s cybersecurity policy enforcement software analyzes and monitors the servers, computers and tablets firms use in their business in order to verify enforcement of security best practices. Includes compliance with a comprehensive checklist that conforms to regulatory guidelines, allowing firms to automate much of the effort necessary to achieve technology compliance. Entreda is a software company founded in 2011 with offices in Santa Clara, California. For more information, visit https://www.entreda.com
Entreda, Unify, and the Entreda logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Entreda, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Entreda and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein. The URL for this release is located at https://www.entreda.com.