Havis will display docking stations designed specifically for Apple, Dell, Getac, Microsoft and Panasonic devices, in addition to their Universal Rugged Cradles line.
WARMINSTER, Pa. (PRWEB) April 03, 2018
Havis Inc., an ISO 9001 certified American Manufacturer, will display its full line of computer docking stations and cradles, unique equipment mounting solutions, and power supply options at MODEX from April 9-12, 2018 at booth #4186. Havis will display docking stations designed specifically for Apple, Dell, Getac, Microsoft and Panasonic devices, in addition to their Universal Rugged Cradles line.
Havis will introduce the latest patented item to its portfolio of mobile office mounting, docking and solutions – Havis Pallet Jack Mounts. The newly patented Havis Pallet Jack Mount Series provides safe, secure and functional solutions for mounting tablets in a cradle or docking station, on a variety of pallet jacks, whether flat-top or rounded.
The Havis booth #4186 at MODEX 2018 will also have on display the following:
- Numerous new cradles and docking stations for phones, tablets, laptops, and convertible computing devices;
- Havis Mounting Solutions provide light duty up to ultra-rugged for forklifts, material handling carts and in-vehicle cabins and trunks;
- Havis Keyboard and Mount, featuring a compact and functional design to minimize worker strain and increase productivity;
- Havis Touch Screen Display, a slim space saving option with built in speakers, independent power supply, HDMI connection and VESA hole pattern for mounting;
- Havis Screen Blanking Solutions to provide easy, safe and legally-compliant solution for managing mobile displays while in motion and reducing worker distraction.
Havis works closely with computer original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) – including Apple, Dell, Getac, Microsoft and Panasonic – to design and manufacture quality mobile office solutions that maximize the functionality of a computing device while ensuring the comfort and safety of mobile professionals. Havis has also been recently deepening their partnerships with Forklift OEMs on specific mounting product development.
For more information, please visit Havis Material Handling Solutions to find all of the latest product innovations and available collateral for download.
Stay up-to-date on the latest products and announcements from Havis through the Havis Equipped Blog, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Havis Inc. is a privately held, ISO 9001 certified company that manufactures in-vehicle mobile office solutions for public safety, public works, government agencies and mobile professionals. For more than 80 years, the Havis mission has been to increase mobile worker productivity with industry-leading products that are built to the highest safety and quality standards and are designed with comfort in mind. Havis is dedicated to responsible intellectual property management, and fosters ongoing innovation. Havis’ patent and trademark portfolio demonstrates commitment to consistently researching and developing unique products and solutions for mobile industries around the world. With headquarters in Warminster, Pa., a location in Plymouth, Mich., and Havis Europe Ltd. based in in the United Kingdom, Havis currently employs more than 300 people. For more information on Havis, please call 1-800-524-9900 or visit http://www.havis.com.