With ShipEngine™ we’ve been able to provide that functionality [real-time shipping rates] to our customers, and much more.
AUSTIN, Texas (PRWEB) April 05, 2018
ShipEngine™, the multi-carrier shipping platform that powers ShipStation, announced today its newest integration with Systum, the leading cloud-based business software suite for small to medium-sized businesses. Launched in March 2017, ShipEngine™ API technology provides best-in-class shipping functionality directly to e-commerce stores, logistics and warehouse providers, system integrators, e-commerce application integrators and new application developers.
“The main issue Systum faced before integrating with ShipEngine™ was the ability to provide real-time shipping rates from multiple carriers,” said Tam Nguyen, VP of Engineering at Systum. “With ShipEngine™ we’ve been able to provide that functionality to our customers, and much more.”
Systum retailers will have access to all the features of the ShipEngine™ platform through the Partners API that is also available for a free trial at http://www.ShipEngine.com. Benefits include:
- Worldwide Major Carrier Support: Over 20 integrations with top carriers around the globe
- Quick Carrier Rate Access: Choose the best service for your shipments based on rate, delivery timeframe, package dimensions, and more
- Real-Time Tracking: Easily integrate real-time shipment tracking information into an app, email, or text message
- Shipping Discounts: Save up to 40% on USPS postage and up to 29% on FedEx, as well as the ability to include negotiated carrier rates
- Global Address Validation: Avoid shipping delays and surcharges when shipping in the U.S. or internationally with free global address validation
- International Shipping Optimization: Save time by automating signing and sending of customs forms and labels
- Branded Customer Experience: Partners can completely tailor the ShipEngine™ experience to their brand within a custom-built application, including shipping labels, return labels and a Branded Return portal
“We’re delighted that Systum has chosen ShipEngine™ for its customers,” said Russell Griffin, Senior Director of Channels, ShipEngine. “Systum sellers will be able to compare shipping rates in real-time, and get additional time- and money-saving shipping advantages.”
ShipEngine™ is the multi-carrier shipping platform that powers ShipStation, the leading web-based e-commerce shipping solution. Built specifically for software teams, ShipEngine's robust set of shipping APIs enable developers to build white-labeled workflows within their own platforms and streamline the e-commerce fulfillment process. ShipEngine provides best-in-class shipping, real-time parcel tracking, and address validation functionality directly to e-commerce stores, logistics and warehouse providers, system integrators, e-commerce application integrators, and new application developers. ShipEngine supports major carriers across the U.S., U.K., Canada, and Australia, including USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, and more. For more information, visit https://www.shipengine.com/.
Systum is a cloud-based, digital operating platform for small to medium-sized businesses that reduces operating costs and scales for rapid growth. Systum takes all the software used to engage and support customers today — marketing, CRM, salesforce automation, digital commerce, inventory management and quote and billing functions — and replaces it with a single, low-cost SaaS application based on one database. Systum’s next generation platform provides focused marketing, fast, precise operations control, a 360° view of the customer, and real-time analytics, business intelligence and reporting from any device. For more information, visit http://www.systum.com/.